Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Manchester, MO
Manchester, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Manchester, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Manchester, MO. There's no doubting the sense of freedom and excitement motorcyclists feel when riding their bikes. However, too many other drivers on the Manchester, MO roads either don't respect the safety of motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries sustained in motorcycle crashes can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of anxiety. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, trust in the Manchester, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to get you the best possible financial recovery for your injuries. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized atmosphere will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Manchester, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a free consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Manchester, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you don't pay us anything unless we win your case.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury cases in Manchester, MO:
Manchester, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Manchester, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illuminating why motorcyclists are much more likely to die in an accident.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when bars are at their fullest and after dark.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the bulk of bikers practice safety measures. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Manchester, MO driver was negligent, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you are compensated for your injuries.
What Are Common Causes of Manchester, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Drunk driving contributes to more motor vehicle accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was a factor in 34 percent of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and animals. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was in charge of ensuring the road's safety.
Almost 50 percent of motorcycle accidents that lead to death occur at intersections when a passenger car turning left hits a motorcyclist who had the right of way. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're judiciously checking their blind spots. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are more used to looking for cars than motorcycles.
Thirty-three percent of motorcycle fatalities were caused at least in part by speeding. While this is sometimes speeding on behalf of the motorcyclist, another culprit is enclosed-vehicle motorists who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than other vehicles, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the trailing vehicle is almost always at complete fault for the accident.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Manchester, MO Do For My Case?
Most who come to see us have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure the process of filing a claim and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Manchester, MO motorcycle accidents attorney be your legal advocate by:
- Fully investigating your caseso that we can acquire the necessary evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all at-fault parties. We use our expertise and network of Manchester, MO accident experts to ascertain who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Offering sound legal guidance as we negotiate with the insurance company, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Manchester, MO.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are not left wondering. We take pride in our ability to let our clients know that their case means something to us.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones quality legal representation that gets results.
- Managing the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can spend your time on what matters most: healing and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Fight hard for you so that you get a full financial recovery for everything you are owed, including your urgent care bills, procedures, chiropractic appointments, prescription and more, money you lost from not working, anything you paid out-of-pocket and less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it immediately disrupts your life. The Manchester, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Other cases we take on in Manchester, MO include:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Manchester, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've devoted our practice to making a difference in the lives of Manchester, MO individuals and families who have been treated unfairly. To speak to a knowledgeable motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.