Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Moscow Mills, MO
Moscow Mills, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Moscow Mills, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Moscow Mills, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of fellowship and excitement. However, Moscow Mills, MO motorcyclists are at heightened danger compared to other motorists. Injuries suffered in motorcycle crashes can be ruinous and have long-term effects. If you were injured by a negligent driver, Halvorsen Klote's Moscow Mills, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will help you get your life back on track. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized atmosphere will help you feel at ease and confident that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Moscow Mills, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a complimentary case review. We serve the injured throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Moscow Mills, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront costs, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury cases in Moscow Mills, MO:
Moscow Mills, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Moscow Mills, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a deeper study into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Even though motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycles account for 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to research from the National Safety Council.
- Over a recent 15 year period, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 41 percent effective at stopping fatal injuries for motorcycle passengers.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while .068 percent of motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcycles are more dangerous to drive or ride than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, on weekends when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after sunset.
While some drivers don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the bulk of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Moscow Mills, MO driver did not look out for your safety, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best possible financial recovery.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Moscow Mills, MO?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving contributes to more traffic-related accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was a factor in 34 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than a motorcycle, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as uneven pavement, slick surfaces, potholes, and poorly placed signs. Even if you were not hit by another person, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Almost half of of motorcycle accidents that cause death occur at intersections when a passenger car turning left hits a motorcyclist going straight. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're being diligent about safety. This is due to something called "inattentional blindness," a phenomenon in which our brains scan for cars but has not been sufficiently trained to scan for motorcycles.
A third of fatal motorcycle accidents involve speeding. While some bikers are known to speed, they can also be caused by car or truck drivers driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles do not need as much room to break as cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists roll off the throttle to come to a stop, preventing the break lights from coming on. Still, just as in a crash between two cars, the trailing vehicle is almost always at complete fault for the accident.
Why Do I Need a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Moscow Mills, MO?
Most are looking to hire a personal injury before have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know how to go about filing a claim and how much full compensation really looks like. A Halvorsen Klote Moscow Mills, MO motorcycle accidents attorney represent with the highest-quality legal advocacy by:
- Fully investigating your accidentin order to gather important evidence and determine liability. You will have the advantage of our expertise and network of Moscow Mills, MO crash experts to ascertain who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Offering sound legal counsel as we go back and forth with the insurance company, so you know everything you need to in order to make the best decision for yourself and those closest to you in Moscow Mills, MO.
- Keeping you up-to-date on the status of your claim so that you are not left wondering. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Offering the same high-quality legal representation insurance companies have so you get the full compensation you are entitled to. Insurance adjusters love to take advantage of people who do not know the law. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Overseeing the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can spend your energy on what matters most: reaching your best possible medical recovery and getting your life back together as soon as possible.
- Make sure that you receive a full financial recovery for all of your damages, including your urgent care bills, procedures, chiropractic appointments, prescription and more, money you lost from not working, out-of-pocket expenses and less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
When you're following all the rules and end up injured because somebody else did something wrong, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Moscow Mills, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you get the recovery you deserve.
Moscow Mills, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. We've devoted our practice to helping those Moscow Mills, MO individuals and families who have been treated unfairly. For a free consultation with an expert motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.