Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Moscow Mills, MO
Moscow Mills, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Moscow Mills, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Moscow Mills, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the Moscow Mills, MO roads either don't look out for motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries sustained in motorcycle wrecks can abruptly upend your life and create a mountain of uncertainty. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, Halvorsen Klote's Moscow Mills, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team will hold the liable parties responsible and set you on the road to recovery. Our high-quality legal advocacy in a personalized atmosphere will help you feel at ease and confident that you will recover the compensation you deserve, whether through a settlement or a verdict from a jury. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Moscow Mills, MO today at 866-382-4167 or get in touch with us online for a free case review. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Moscow Mills, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no consultation, hourly or service fees, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury claims in Moscow Mills, MO:
Moscow Mills, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following statistics are for the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Moscow Mills, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are startling, but|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks shows how dangerous motorcyclists can be when other people don't pay attention on the road:
- Even though .06 percent of all vehicle miles traveled, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of total injuries, according to data from the National Safety Council.
- Over the course of 15 years in the early 2000s, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in stopping motorcycle operator deaths.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in motorcycles there were 14.79 injuries per one death, meaning motorcycles are more dangerous to drive than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the you are more likely to be in a motorcycle accident when the weather is warmer, on weekends when bars are at their fullest and after sunset.
While some drivers have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the lion's share of bikers do everything they can do avoid harm and not cause injury to others. It's usually either another vehicle's inattention or their wariness to share the road that causes someone else injuries. If another driver in the Moscow Mills, MO area injured you, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
What Causes Motorcycle Accidents in Moscow Mills, MO?
DUIs or DWIs
Drunk driving contributes to more motor vehicle accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills approximately 32 people a day. Drunk driving was found to be involved in over a third of of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, motorcycle are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and debris. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Almost 50 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. This is often just a consequence of drivers failing to see motorcyclists, even if they're being diligent about safety. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains cannot notice a smaller vehicle like a motorcycle because of how much sensory information we receive as we drive.
Thirty-three percent of motorcycle crash deaths involve speeding. While some bikers are known to speed, it often is the fault of enclosed-vehicle motorists driving too fast to be able to maneuver around a motorcycle safely.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than other vehicles, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, meaning a trailing car won't see their brake lights. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to give you enough space to break safely.
How Can a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Moscow Mills, MO Help Me?
Most seek out our services have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure the process of receiving compensation and the value of the injuries. A Halvorsen Klote Moscow Mills, MO motorcycle accidents attorney will immediately start working on your case by:
- Fully investigating your claimso that we can gather valuable evidence and identify all liable parties. We use our expertise and network of Moscow Mills, MO accident experts to ascertain how much your injuries are worth and who needs to be held responsible.
- Providing you with sound legal advice as your case progresses, so you can make the best decision for you, your future, and your Moscow Mills, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you are not left wondering. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Leveling the playing field against large insurance companies so you make a full financial recovery. Insurance adjusters know that the average person doesn't know injury law. We founded our practice on the notion accident victims and their families should have expert legal representation that gets results.
- Handling the technical and legal aspects of your claim so you can focus on what's important: recovering from your injuries and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Ensure that you receive a full financial recovery for all of your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and pain and suffering.
When you're injured in a motorcycle accident because of somebody else's negligence, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Moscow Mills, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Other cases we handle in Moscow Mills, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Moscow Mills, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Moscow Mills, MO did not do the right thing. For a complimentary case review with an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.