Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Warrenton, MO
Warrenton, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Warrenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Warrenton, MO. Motorcycles offer an amazing sense of friendship and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the Warrenton, MO roads either don't respect the safety of motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries sustained in motorcycle wrecks can be catastrophic and have long-term effects. If you received an injury in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own, trust in the Warrenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to help you get your life back on track. Our diligence and client-centered approach will help you feel at ease and confident that your case will reach a successful resolution. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Warrenton, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a free case evaluation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Warrenton, MO only charges a contingency fee. That means there are no upfront costs, and you don't pay us anything unless we win your case.
In addition to motorcycle accidents, our attorneys have also gotten great compensation in the following personal injury claims in Warrenton, MO:
Warrenton, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
More Warrenton, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
The sheer totals of injuries and fatalities in motorcycle accidents are alarming, but|a deeper dive into the statistics shows an even greater disparity in how safe motorcyclists are compared to their enclosed-vehicle peers:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles account for only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of traffic-related deaths and 4 percent of all injuries, according to the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, it's estimated that helmets saved over 25,000 people from death, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent effective in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, 16.71 passenger cars per 100,000 and 13.72 light trucks per 100,000 were involved in crashes in 2020, compared to 68.71 motorcycles per 100,000.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents there were 102.75 injuries for every one death, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcycles are more dangerous to drive or ride than other vehicles.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, on weekends when people are more likely to be intoxicated and after sunset.
While some people don't view motorcyclists favorably, the truth is the bulk of bikers value their safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't look out for bikers or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Warrenton, MO driver did not look out for your safety, the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team will ensure that they are held accountable and you recover the money you are entitled to.
What Are Common Causes of Warrenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving accidents are the most common type of motor vehicle accidents, and in the U.S. it kills about one person every three quarters of an hour. Drunk driving was found to be involved in 34 percent of fatal motorcycle crashes.
Because motorcycles have less of a base than other vehicles, road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and poorly placed signs create a heightened risk. Even if another motorist was not involved in your accident, if your injuries were caused by a road hazard, you may be able to make a claim against a government agency or construction company that was supposed to verify the road was safe for vehicle traffic.
Forty-two percent of fatal motorcycle crashes occur when a vehicle turns left and hits a motorcyclist going straight. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're being diligent about safety. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
A third of fatal motorcycle accidents were caused at least in part by speeding. While many of those crashes are caused by a speeding motorcycles, another culprit is passenger car drivers who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles decelerate faster than cars or trucks, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like rolling off the throttle, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. Still, just as in a crash between two cars or a car and a truck, the driver behind the other has a responsibility to slow down in time.
Why Do I Need a Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Warrenton, MO?
Most seek out our services have never been in a situation like this before, and are unsure what the procedure is for filing a claim and whether the insurance company is being fair. A Halvorsen Klote Warrenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney be your legal advocate by:
- Carrying out a complete investigation into your casein order to acquire the necessary evidence and determine liability. We use our experience and network of Warrenton, MO crash experts to determine who we need to make a claim against and for how much.
- Providing you with sound legal counsel throughout the duration of your claim, so you can make the best decision for you, your future, and your Warrenton, MO loved ones.
- Letting you know how your case is progression so that you know we are giving it our full attention. We always strive to be helpful and kind with each of our clients.
- Leveling the playing field against powerful insurance companies so you make get every penny you deserve. Insurance adjusters will sometimes flat out lie to you and mislead to you make you think your claim is worth less than it really is. We founded our practice on the notion accident victims and their families should have quality legal representation that gets results.
- Managing all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what's important: healing and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Ensure that you get a full financial recovery for everything you are owed, including your urgent care bills, procedures, physical therapy, prescription and more, lost wages, other expenses related to your injury and noneconomic damages.
When you're injured even though you didn't do anything wrong, it places undue physical, mental and financial burdens on you. The Warrenton, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you do not have to go through this alone.
Other cases we take on in Warrenton, MO include:
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Warrenton, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand how your entire life can be changed in an instant. We've committed our practice to making a difference in the lives of Warrenton, MO residents who have been treated wrongly. For a free case evaluation with an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney you can trust, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.