Auto Accident Attorney St Clair, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | St Clair, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in St Clair, MO. Auto accidents can happen suddenly in St Clair, MO. If a careless and reckless driver in the St Clair, MO area was responsible for an accident, you need an auto accident lawyer who will fight to recover damages from the liable party. However, not all St Clair, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a trustworthy and experienced law firm that prioritizes your needs. You need Halvorsen Klote. We advocate for victims of auto accidents in throughout the St Clair, MO area.
We have gotten successful results for our clients near St Clair, MO in an array of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in St Clair, MO | Auto Accident Attorney St Clair, MO
Did you know that in 2022, there were 1,040 fatalities in auto accidents in Missouri and countless more that caused injuries and damages on Missouri’s roadways? If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident near St Clair, MO, you may be dealing with physical pain, emotional distress, financial hardship, and legal challenges. You may be pondering how to get the compensation you deserve for your suffering and damages.
That’s exactly why you need a knowledgeable auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our attorneys specialize in representing victims of car crashes in St Clair, MO. They can help you navigate the complex legal process, negotiate with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and obtain fair and just compensation.
A personal injury law firm based in St. Louis, Halvorsen Klote has decades of experience handling St Clair, MO car crash cases. We have won countless cases for our clients and have received rave reviews from satisfied customers. Our lawyers are devoted to serving victims and their families throughout the St Clair, MO area. Give us a call right away at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of St Clair, MO Auto Accidents | Auto Accident Attorney St Clair, MO
Auto accidents can occur for various reasons in St Clair, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. Some of the common causes of car crashes in St Clair, MO are:
- Distracted driving: This takes place when a driver is not paying attention to traffic or the road because they are texting, drinking, eating, changing the music, engaging in conversations with passengers, or doing anything else that takes their eyes, hands, or mind off the driving task.
- Speeding: This takes place when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the conditions of the road. Speeding diminishes the driver’s reaction time, expands the braking distance, and makes the crash more severe.
- Drunk driving: This happens when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Drunk driving impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them more likely to cause an accident.
Depending on the type and cause of auto accident, different kinds of injuries and damages can happen. The following are some of the typical injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: Caused by sudden, back-and-forth movement during a collision, this is a serious neck injury that may not display symptoms right away. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during an accident. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): This is a spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a collision. It can cause paralysis, numbness, tingling, loss of bladder or bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the pressure or impact of an auto accident.
- Lacerations: These are cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal during a collision. They can cause bleeding, scarring, nerve damage, or infection.
- Burns: These are injuries caused by fire or hot fluids during a collision. They can cause pain, blistering, peeling, disfigurement, or infection.
Auto accidents near St Clair, MO can have devastating and lasting consequences for the victims and their friends and families. Along with many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), fear, depression, anger, guilt, or grief – and considerable financial hardships like healthcare, vehicle repair, lost income, reduced earning capacity, or funeral costs. The Halvorsen Klote legal team is here for you. Call us now at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Other cases we take on in the St Clair, MO area include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do After an St Clair, MO Auto Accident | Auto Accident Attorney St Clair, MO
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in the St Clair, MO area, it is important to take certain steps to protect your health, safety, and legal rights. The following are the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The first and most important step is to obtain medical attention for yourself and anyone else who is injured in St Clair, MO. You should get by a doctor or other medical professional as quickly as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not present symptoms right away or may become worse over time. Getting medical attention can also help record the damages and link them to the accident.
- Contact the police: The second step is to contact the police and report the accident. The police will come to the scene near St Clair, MO and investigate the accident. They will also write a report that includes important information like the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, damages, injuries, citations issued, etc. This report can be useful for your legal claim in the future.
- Collect evidence: The next step is to gather evidence from the scene of the accident in St Clair, MO. This includes taking photos or videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should gather the names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the crash. You should also document the names and contact information of any witnesses who witnessed the incident in St Clair, MO. Don’t forget to preserve any bills or receipts related to your accident expenses.
- Avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. After an accident, you may be contacted by the other party’s insurance company or lawyer. They might attempt to get you to admit fault for the St Clair, MO accident, accept a lowball offer, or sign a document that releases your right to sue. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without seeking advice from your own lawyer first. Anything you say or sign can be used against you later and reduce your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to seek legal advice from an experienced auto accident lawyer in St Clair, MO as soon as possible. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal rights and options, evaluate your case, gather evidence, file claims, manage insurance companies, prove liability and damages, negotiate settlements, or go to trial. An attorney can also help you avoid common mistakes that can harm your case, like failing to meet deadlines, providing contradictory statements, or agreeing to compensation that is below your rightful entitlement. Give HK Law a call today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney St Clair, MO
Hiring a St Clair, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can have a significant effect on the outcome of your case. The following are examples of the advantages of hiring one of our skilled lawyers:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in St Clair, MO. We work on a contingency basis, which means that you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict if we win your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay anything.
We have a team of talented and knowledgeable trial lawyers who are not reluctant to take your case to court if necessary. We have secured significant compensation for our clients near St Clair, MO and have taken on numerous cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, wrongful death, and more in and around St Clair, MO.
HK Law specializes in personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the challenging legal issues that arise in St Clair, MO car accident cases. We know the best way to deal with insurance companies, establish liability and damages, and obtain fair and just compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. Throughout the whole process, we’ll keep you informed and engaged, ensuring that you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a demonstrated track record of delivering successful results for our clients in St Clair, MO. Our firm has garnered glowing feedback and praise from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professional approach, empathy, commitment, and effectiveness. Below are a few testimonials of what our clients have said about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident near St Clair, MO, you need an auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote on your side. Reach out to us today for a free consultation. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and advise you on the best course of action. We’ll vigorously advocate for your rights and future and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or fill out our contact form online.
Don’t delay. Get in touch with Halvorsen Klote today and let us help you with your car accident case.