Auto Accident Attorney Nixa, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Nixa, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Nixa, MO. Auto accidents happen suddenly and unexpectedly near Nixa, MO. If a negligent driver in the Nixa, MO area was responsible for a crash, you need an auto accident attorney who will fight to recover compensation from the liable party. But not all Nixa, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a reputable and experienced law firm that has your best interests at heart. You need Halvorsen Klote. We advocate for victims of auto accidents in Nixa, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our Nixa, MO-area clients in a variety of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in the Nixa, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Nixa, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were a staggering 1,040 lives lost in traffic accidents in Missouri and a multitude more that resulted in injuries on Missouri’s roadways? If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident near Nixa, MO, you may be dealing with legal complexities, financial challenges, emotional anguish, and physical discomfort. You may be curios how to secure adequate compensation for your injuries and losses.
That’s exactly why you need a knowledgeable auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our lawyers specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of auto accidents in Nixa, MO. They can help you navigate the complex legal process, negotiate with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and get fair and just compensation.
A personal injury law firm based in St. Louis, Halvorsen Klote has decades of experience handling Nixa, MO car crash cases. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and have received rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our attorneys are devoted to serving victims and their families throughout the Nixa, MO area. Give us a call today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of Auto Accidents in Nixa, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Nixa, MO
Car crashes can happen for various reasons near Nixa, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. Some of the common causes of car crashes in Nixa, MO include:
- Distracted driving: This happens when a driver is not paying attention to traffic or the road because they are talking on the phone, eating, drinking, changing the music, talking to passengers, or engaging in any other activity that distracts them from driving.
- Speeding: This occurs when a driver exceeds the legal speed limit or drives too fast for the road conditions. Speeding greatly reduces the driver’s reaction time, expands the braking distance, and makes the crash more severe.
- Drunk driving: This occurs when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Driving under the influence impairs the driver’s judgment, vision, coordination, and reflexes, making them more likely to cause an accident.
Depending on the cause and type of car crash, different kinds of injuries and damages can occur. Some of the typical types of injuries and damages include:
- Whiplash: This is a neck injury caused by a sudden back-and-forth movement of the head during a collision. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during a collision. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): A spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a an accident, an SCI can cause loss of bladder or bowel control, sexual dysfunction, tingling, numbness, and paralysis.
- Broken bones: These are fractures caused by the impact or pressure of an auto accident. They can affect any part of the body and cause pain, swelling, bruising, deformity, or infection.
- Lacerations: Cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal shards during an accident, lacerations can cause infection, nerve damage, scarring, and bleeding.
- Burns: These are injuries caused by fire or hot fluids during a collision. They can cause pain, blistering, peeling, disfigurement, or infection.
Nixa, MO auto accidents can have serious and persistent consequences for the victims and their friends and families. Along with many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – like trauma-related distress, fear, depression, frustration, guilt, or loss – and significant financial hardships like medical expenses, property damage, lost income, diminished earning potential, or burial expenses. The Halvorsen Klote auto accident legal team is here for you. Give us a call today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on in Nixa, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do After an Auto Accident in the Nixa, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Nixa, MO
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in the Nixa, MO area, it is important to take certain steps to protect your health, safety, and legal rights. Below are the the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The first and most important step is to seek medical attention for yourself and anyone else who may be injured in Nixa, MO. You should get by a medical professional as soon as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not manifest symptoms right away or may worsen over time. Getting medical attention can also help record your injuries and connect them with the accident.
- Contact the police: Contacting the police and documenting the accident is the second step. The police will arrive at the scene near Nixa, MO and investigate the accident. They will also generate a report that includes vital information like the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, injuries, damages, citations issued, etc. This report can be valuable for your legal claim down the line.
- Collect evidence: The next step is to gather evidence from the scene of the accident in Nixa, MO. This includes taking photos or videos of the vehicles involved, the damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the skid marks, the debris, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should gather the names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the crash. You should also obtain the names and contact information of any witnesses who were present at the scene in Nixa, MO. Don’t forget to save any receipts or bills related to your accident expenses.
- Avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. Following an accident, the other party’s lawyer or insurance company may try to contact you. They might attempt to get you to admit fault for the Nixa, MO accident, accept a lowball offer, or sign a document that waives your right to sue. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without seeking advice from your own lawyer first. Anything you sign or say can be used against you at a later date and reduce your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to immediately seek legal advice from a knowledgeable Nixa, MO auto accident lawyer. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal rights and options, analyze your case, gather evidence, submit claims, handle insurance companies, prove liability and damages, negotiate settlements, or go to trial. An attorney can also help you prevent typical mistakes that can hurt your case, like not meeting important timelines, giving inconsistent statements, or accepting an inadequate settlement. Call HK Law today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Nixa, MO
Hiring a Nixa, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Here are some of the benefits of hiring one of our skilled lawyers:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote doesn’t charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Nixa, MO. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict in the event of a successful outcome. If we do not win, you do not pay anything.
We have a team of skilled and experienced trial lawyers who are not reluctant to take your case to court when necessary. We have secured significant compensation for our Nixa, MO clients and have handled countless cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, dog bites, wrongful death, and more in and around Nixa, MO.
HK Law specializes in personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the challenging legal issues that emerge in Nixa, MO car accident cases. We know how to deal with insurance companies, establish liability and damages, and obtain fair and equitable compensation for our clients.
At Halvorsen Klote, we pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. During the entire process, we’ll keep you updated and involved, ensuring that you feel comfortable with each decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a demonstrated track record of delivering successful results for our Nixa, MO clients. Our firm has garnered rave reviews and positive accolades from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professionalism, empathy, dedication, and effectiveness. Here are a few examples of what our clients have expressed about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident near Nixa, MO, you need an auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote fighting in your corner. Contact us now for a no-cost case review. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and guide you on the best course of action. We’ll vigorously advocate for your rights and future and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or fill out our online form online.
Don’t wait any longer. Contact Halvorsen Klote right away and allow us to assist you with your auto accident case.