Auto Accident Attorney Valley Park, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Valley Park, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Valley Park, MO. Auto accidents can happen suddenly and unexpectedly near Valley Park, MO. If a reckless and careless driver in Valley Park, MO was responsible for a crash, you need an auto accident lawyer who will fight to recover compensation from the liable party. But not all auto accident lawyers are created equal in the Valley Park, MO area. You need a reliable and knowledgeable law firm that prioritizes your needs. You need Halvorsen Klote. We stand by victims of auto accidents in Valley Park, MO.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our Valley Park, MO-area clients in an array of auto accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in Valley Park, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Valley Park, MO
Did you know that in 2022, there were a staggering 1,040 lives lost in traffic accidents in Missouri and countless more that caused injuries and damages on Missouri’s roadways? If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Valley Park, MO, you may be facing physical pain, emotional distress, financial hardship, and legal challenges. You may be wondering how to secure adequate compensation for your losses and damages.
That’s exactly why you need an experienced auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our attorneys specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of auto accidents in Valley Park, MO. They can assist you in navigating the difficult legal process, negotiating with insurance companies, and obtaining fair and just compensation.
A personal injury law firm based in St. Louis, Halvorsen Klote has years of experience handling Valley Park, MO car crash cases. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and have obtained rave reviews from satisfied customers. Our lawyers are dedicated to serving victims and their families throughout the Valley Park, MO area. Give us a call right now at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Causes and Types of Auto Accidents in Valley Park, MO | Auto Accident Attorney Valley Park, MO
Auto accidents can happen for various reasons near Valley Park, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. A few of the typical causes of auto accidents in Valley Park, MO are:
- Distracted driving: This takes place when a driver is not paying attention to the road or the traffic because they are texting, drinking, eating, adjusting the radio, engaging in conversations with passengers, or engaging in any other activity that distracts them from driving.
- Speeding: This happens when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the road conditions. Speeding reduces the driver’s reaction time, increases the braking distance, and increases the severity of the accident.
- Drunk driving: This happens when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Driving under the influence impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Depending on the type and cause of auto accident, different kinds of injuries and damages can occur. The following are some of the common injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: Caused by sudden, back-and-forth movement during a collision, this is a serious neck injury that may not display symptoms right away. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): A brain injury caused by a jolt or blow to the head during a collision, TBI can cause cognitive impairment, mood changes, seizures, memory loss, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): A spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a an accident, an SCI can cause loss of bladder or bowel control, sexual dysfunction, tingling, numbness, and paralysis.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the impact or pressure of an auto accident.
- Lacerations: These are cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal during a collision. They can cause bleeding, scarring, nerve damage, or infection.
- Burns: Caused by hot fluids or fire from an auto accident, burns can lead to severe pain, infection, disfigurement, peeling, and blistering.
Auto accidents near Valley Park, MO can have serious and long-lasting consequences for the victims and their loved ones. Along with many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – such as trauma-related distress, anxiety, depression, anger, guilt, or grief – and considerable financial hardships like medical expenses, property damage, lost income, reduced earning capacity, or funeral costs. The Halvorsen Klote legal team is here for you. Give us a call now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Other cases we take on near Valley Park, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do After an Valley Park, MO Auto Accident | Auto Accident Attorney Valley Park, MO
It is vital to take certain steps to protect your legal rights, safety, and health when you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Valley Park, MO. The following are the steps you should take after an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The initial and most important step is to get medical attention for yourself and anyone else who is injured in Valley Park, MO. You should get by a doctor or other medical professional as soon as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not show symptoms immediately or may become worse over time. Getting medical attention can also help establish the damages and link them to the accident.
- Contact the police: Contacting the police and reporting the accident is the second step. The police will come to the scene near Valley Park, MO and examine the accident. They will also generate a report that includes critical information like the date, time, exact location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, injuries, damages, citations issued, etc. This report can be helpful for your legal claim in the future.
- Collect evidence: The next step is to gather evidence from the scene of the accident in Valley Park, MO. This includes capturing pictures or videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should gather the names, addresses, phone numbers, license plate numbers, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the crash. You should also record the names and contact information of any witnesses who saw what happened in Valley Park, MO. Don’t forget to keep any bills or receipts related to your accident expenses.
- Refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. After an accident, you may be contacted by the other party’s insurance company or lawyer. They might attempt to get you to admit fault in the Valley Park, MO accident, sign a document that releases your right to sue, or accept a lowball offer. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without seeking advice from your own lawyer first. Anything you sign or say can be used against you later and reduce your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to immediately seek legal advice from a knowledgeable Valley Park, MO auto accident lawyer. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal options and rights, analyze your case, gather evidence, present claims, manage insurance companies, negotiate settlements, prove liability and damages, or take the case to trial. A lawyer can also help you avoid common errors that can affect your case, such as not meeting important timelines, giving inconsistent statements, or accepting an inadequate settlement. Give HK Law a call now at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Valley Park, MO
Hiring a Valley Park, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can have a significant effect on the outcome of your case. The following are examples of the advantages of hiring one of our skilled lawyers:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Valley Park, MO. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict if we win your case. If we do not win, you do not pay anything.
We have a staff of talented and experienced trial lawyers who are not hesitant to take your case to court when necessary. We have secured significant compensation for our Valley Park, MO clients and have represented multiple cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, wrongful death, and more in and around Valley Park, MO.
HK Law focuses exclusively on personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the complex legal aspects that arise in Valley Park, MO car accident cases. We understand the best way to navigate insurance companies, establish liability and damages, and seek fair and equitable compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. We will keep you informed and updated during the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a proven track record of achieving tangible results for our Valley Park, MO clients. Our firm has garnered glowing feedback and praise from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professionalism, empathy, commitment, and success. Here are a few examples of what our clients have said about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Valley Park, MO, you need an auto accident lawyer from Halvorsen Klote fighting in your corner. Contact us today for a no-cost consultation. We will listen to your story, assess your case, and advise you on the best course of action. We’ll fight vigorously for your rights and interests and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or complete our contact form online.
Don’t delay. Contact Halvorsen Klote today and allow us to assist you with your car accident case.