Auto Accident Attorney Wellsville, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Wellsville, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in Wellsville, MO. Auto accidents can happen in the blink of an eye in Wellsville, MO. If a negligent driver in Wellsville, MO caused a crash, you need an auto accident attorney who will work for you to recover compensation from the liable party. However, not all Wellsville, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a reliable and experienced law firm that puts you and your needs first. You need Halvorsen Klote. We stand by and support victims of auto accidents in Wellsville, MO and throughout Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients near Wellsville, MO in an array of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in the Wellsville, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Wellsville, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were a staggering 1,040 lives lost in auto accidents in Missouri and a multitude more that caused injuries and damages on Missouri’s roadways? If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near Wellsville, MO, you may be confronting legal complexities, financial challenges, emotional anguish, and physical discomfort. You may be curios how to get the compensation you deserve for your suffering and damages.
That is exactly why you need an experienced auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our lawyers specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of auto accidents in Wellsville, MO. They can help you navigate the complex legal process, negotiate with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and get fair and just compensation.
Halvorsen Klote is a personal injury law firm based in St. Louis with experience in handling Wellsville, MO auto accident cases. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and have received rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our lawyers are committed to serving victims and their families throughout the Wellsville, MO area. Call us today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of Wellsville, MO Auto Accidents | Auto Accident Attorney Wellsville, MO
Auto accidents can happen for various reasons in Wellsville, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. Some of the typical causes of auto accidents in Wellsville, MO are:
- Distracted driving: This happens when a driver is not paying attention to the road or the traffic because they are texting, drinking, eating, changing the music, engaging in conversations with passengers, or doing anything at all that takes their eyes, hands, or mind off the task of driving.
- Speeding: This happens when a driver exceeds the posted speed limit or drives too fast for the conditions of the road. Speeding reduces the driver’s reaction time, increases the braking distance, and increases the severity of the accident.
- Drunk driving: This happens when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Drunk driving impairs the driver’s judgment, vision, coordination, and reflexes, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Various kinds of injuries and damages can occur depending on the type and cause of car crash. The following are some of the common injuries and damages:
- Whiplash: This is a neck injury caused by a sudden back-and-forth movement of the head during a collision. It can cause reduced range of motion, dizziness, headaches, stiffness, and severe pain.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): This is a brain injury caused by a blow or jolt to the head during a collision. It can cause cognitive impairment, memory loss, mood changes, seizures, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): This is a spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a collision. It can cause paralysis, numbness, tingling, loss of bladder or bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the impact or pressure of an auto accident.
- Lacerations: These are cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal during a collision. They can cause bleeding, scarring, nerve damage, or infection.
- Burns: These are injuries caused by fire or hot fluids during a collision. They can cause pain, blistering, peeling, disfigurement, or infection.
Auto accidents in Wellsville, MO can have severe and long-lasting consequences for the victims and their loved ones. Along with many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, depression, anger, guilt, or grief – and substantial financial hardships like medical expenses, property damage, lost income, reduced earning capacity, or burial expenses. The Halvorsen Klote legal team is here for you. Give us a call today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on near Wellsville, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do Following an Auto Accident in the Wellsville, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney Wellsville, MO
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in the Wellsville, MO area, it is important to follow specific procedures to protect your health, safety, and legal rights. Here are some of the the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The first and most crucial step is to get medical care for yourself and anyone else who is injured in Wellsville, MO. Even if you think your injuries are minor or you feel fine, you should still get checked by a medical professional as soon as possible. Some injuries may not manifest symptoms right away or may worsen over time. Getting medical attention can also help document the damages and link them to the accident.
- Contact the police: Notifying the police and reporting the accident is the second step. The police will arrive at the scene near Wellsville, MO and investigate the accident. They will also generate a report that contains critical information like the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, damages, injuries, citations issued, etc. This report can be helpful for your legal claim in the future.
- Collect evidence: The next step is to gather evidence from the scene of the accident in Wellsville, MO. This includes taking photos or videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should gather the names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. You should also record the names and contact information of any witnesses who saw what happened in Wellsville, MO. Don’t forget to preserve any receipts or bills related to your accident expenses.
- Avoid admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. After an accident, you may be contacted by the other party’s insurance company or lawyer. They might try to get you to admit fault in the Wellsville, MO accident, accept a lowball settlement offer, or sign a document that releases your right to sue. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without talking to your own lawyer first. Anything you say or sign can be used against you at a later date and reduce your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The last step is to seek legal advice from an experienced auto accident lawyer in Wellsville, MO as soon as possible. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal rights and options, analyze your case, collect evidence, submit claims, deal with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, negotiate settlements, or take the case to trial. An attorney can also help you avoid typical mistakes that can hurt your case, like not meeting important timelines, providing contradictory statements, or accepting an inadequate settlement. Call HK Law right away at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney Wellsville, MO
Hiring a Wellsville, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Here are some of the benefits of hiring one of our experienced attorneys:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in Wellsville, MO. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict if we win your case. If we don’t win, you don’t pay anything.
We have a team of skilled and experienced trial lawyers who are not reluctant to take your case to court when necessary. We have won significant compensation for our Wellsville, MO clients and have represented countless cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, wrongful death, and more in and around Wellsville, MO.
HK Law focuses exclusively on personal injury cases. We are well-versed in handling the complex legal aspects that arise in Wellsville, MO car accident cases. We understand how to negotiate with insurance companies, establish liability and damages, and obtain fair and just compensation for our clients.
At Halvorsen Klote, we pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We will keep you informed and updated throughout the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a proven track record of success in obtaining favorable results for our clients in Wellsville, MO. Our firm has received glowing feedback and praise from our satisfied customers who have experienced our professionalism, compassion, dedication, and success. Below are some testimonials of what our clients have said about us:
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Wellsville, MO, you need an auto accident lawyer from Halvorsen Klote fighting in your corner. Reach out to us today for a free consultation. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and advise you on the best course of action. We’ll fight vigorously for your rights and future and assist you in getting the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or fill out our contact form online.
Don’t wait any longer. Get in touch with Halvorsen Klote right away and let us help you with your auto accident case.