Auto Accident Attorney St. Robert, MO
Greater St. Louis and Southern Illinois Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | St. Robert, MOAutomobile Accident Lawyers
Auto accident attorney in St. Robert, MO. Auto accidents can happen suddenly and unexpectedly in St. Robert, MO. If a reckless and careless driver in St. Robert, MO caused a crash, you need an auto accident lawyer who will fight to recover compensation from the liable party. But not all St. Robert, MO auto accident lawyers are created equal. You need a trustworthy and knowledgeable law firm that prioritizes your needs. You need Halvorsen Klote. We stand by and support victims of auto accidents in St. Robert, MO.
We have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients near St. Robert, MO in an array of vehicle accident claims, including:
How Halvorsen Klote Can Help You in St. Robert, MO | Auto Accident Attorney St. Robert, MO
Were you aware that in 2022, there were 1,040 fatalities in car crashes in Missouri and countless more that caused injuries and damages on Missouri’s roadways? If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident near St. Robert, MO, you may be confronting legal complexities, financial challenges, emotional anguish, and physical discomfort. You may be wondering how to obtain the rightful compensation for your losses and damages.
That’s precisely why you need an experienced auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote. Our lawyers specialize in providing top legal representation for victims of auto accidents in St. Robert, MO. They can assist you in navigating the difficult legal process, negotiating with insurance companies, and receiving fair and just compensation.
A personal injury law firm based in St. Louis, Halvorsen Klote has years of experience handling St. Robert, MO car crash cases. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and have obtained rave reviews from numerous satisfied customers. Our attorneys are dedicated to serving victims and their families in St. Robert, MO. Give us a call today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Causes and Types of St. Robert, MO Auto Accidents | Auto Accident Attorney St. Robert, MO
Auto accidents can happen for various reasons in St. Robert, MO and can involve different types of vehicles and collisions. A few of the typical causes of car crashes in St. Robert, MO are:
- Distracted driving: This takes place when a driver is not paying attention to traffic or the road because they are texting, eating, drinking, adjusting the radio, talking to passengers, or engaging in any other activity that distracts them from driving.
- Speeding: This takes place when a driver exceeds the legal speed limit or drives too fast for the conditions of the road. Speeding greatly reduces the driver’s reaction time, increases the braking distance, and makes the crash more severe.
- Drunk driving: This occurs when a driver operates a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Drunk driving impairs the driver’s reflexes, coordination, vision, and judgment, making them far more likely to cause an accident.
Various kinds of injuries and damages can occur depending on the type and cause of auto accident. Some of the common types of injuries and damages include:
- Whiplash: This is a neck injury caused by a sudden back-and-forth movement of the head during a collision. It can cause pain, stiffness, headaches, dizziness, and reduced range of motion.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): A brain injury caused by a jolt or blow to the head during an accident, TBI can cause cognitive impairment, mood changes, seizures, memory loss, coma, or death.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI): This is a spinal injury caused by a fracture or dislocation of the vertebrae during a collision. It can cause paralysis, numbness, tingling, loss of bladder or bowel control, or sexual dysfunction.
- Broken bones: These can affect any part of the body and cause infection, deformity, bruising, swelling, and severe pain. They are caused by the impact or pressure of an auto accident.
- Lacerations: Cuts or tears caused by broken glass or metal shards during an accident, lacerations can cause infection, nerve damage, scarring, and bleeding.
- Burns: Caused by hot fluids or fire from an auto accident, burns can lead to severe pain, infection, disfigurement, peeling, and blistering.
St. Robert, MO auto accidents can have serious and lasting consequences for the victims and their friends and families. In addition to many of the physical conditions listed above, potential consequences of auto accidents can include emotional trauma – such as trauma-related distress, anxiety, severe sadness, anger, guilt, or grief – and significant financial hardships like healthcare, property damage, income loss, reduced earning capacity, or funeral costs. The Halvorsen Klote auto accident attorneys are here for you. Give us a call right now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Other cases Halvorsen Klote takes on near St. Robert, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
What to Do After an Auto Accident in the St. Robert, MO Area | Auto Accident Attorney St. Robert, MO
If you or someone you care about has been involved in an auto accident in the St. Robert, MO area, it is critical to take certain steps to protect your health, safety, and legal rights. Here are some of the the steps you should take following an auto accident:
- Seek medical attention: The initial and most important step is to get medical attention for yourself and anyone else who may be injured in St. Robert, MO. You should get by a medical professional as quickly as possible, even if you feel fine or you think your injuries are minor. Some injuries may not manifest symptoms immediately or may become worse over time. Getting medical attention can also help record your injuries and link them to the accident.
- Contact the police: The second step is to contact the police and report the accident. The police will come to the scene near St. Robert, MO and investigate the accident. They will also generate a report that contains vital information like the date, time, precise location, weather, road conditions, witnesses, parties involved, damages, injuries, citations issued, etc. This report can be valuable for your legal claim in the future.
- Collect evidence: Collecting evidence from the scene of the St. Robert, MO accident is the next step. This includes photographing or recording videos of the vehicles involved, the vehicle and/or property damage sustained, the injuries suffered, the debris, the skid marks, the traffic signs or signals, etc. You should obtain the names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, and insurance information of all parties involved in the accident. You should also document the names and contact information of any witnesses who witnessed the incident in St. Robert, MO. Don’t forget to preserve any bills or receipts related to your accident expenses.
- Refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer: Be sure to refrain from admitting fault or signing anything without a lawyer. Following an accident, the other party’s lawyer or insurance company may try to contact you. They may try to get you to admit fault for the St. Robert, MO accident, accept a lowball offer, or sign a document that waives your right to sue. You should absolutely avoid doing any of these things without talking to your own lawyer first. Anything you sign or say can be used against you later and decrease your chances of getting fair compensation.
- Seek legal advice: The final step is to seek legal advice from an experienced auto accident lawyer in St. Robert, MO as soon as possible. A skilled attorney from Halvorsen Klote can help you understand your legal options and rights, assess your case, compile evidence, submit claims, handle insurance companies, prove liability and damages, negotiate settlements, or proceed to trial. An attorney can also help you avoid common errors that can affect your case, such as not meeting important timelines, offering inconsistent accounts, or accepting an inadequate settlement. Call HK Law today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online.
Benefits of Hiring Halvorsen Klote | Auto Accident Attorney St. Robert, MO
Hiring a St. Robert, MO auto accident attorney from Halvorsen Klote can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. The following are examples of the advantages of hiring one of our experienced attorneys:
- No fees unless we win
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Focus on personal injury cases
- Available 24/7
- Real results for our clients
- “Just wow. I never expected the outcome of my case to EXCEED my expectations. This firm knows what they are doing when it comes to personal injury matters. They are easy to get ahold of and are very helpful. Safe to say, I found my firm for life.” - Kala Carpenter
- “Highly recommend! They had exceptional customer satisfaction and did everything possible to help the customer!!” - Tyler Cowan
- “Had a wonderful and very positive experience dealing with everyone at the office. I had no idea what I was walking into and they helped me every step of the way! I would definitely recommend checking with them for your legal worries and you will feel awesome dealing with such a good team!” - Hunter Dale
Halvorsen Klote does not charge any upfront fees for legal representation in St. Robert, MO. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you only pay us a percentage of the settlement or verdict in the event of a successful outcome. If we do not win, you don’t pay anything.
We have a team of skilled and knowledgeable trial lawyers who are not afraid to take your case to court when necessary. We have won millions of dollars for our clients near St. Robert, MO and have represented multiple cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip and fall injuries, nursing home negligence, dog bites, wrongful death, and more in and around St. Robert, MO.
We focus exclusively on personal injury cases. We have the knowledge and expertise to handle the challenging legal aspects that emerge in St. Robert, MO car accident cases. We know how to negotiate with insurance companies, prove liability and damages, and seek fair and just compensation for our clients.
Our legal team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and address your concerns. We pride ourselves on our communication and responsiveness. We will keep you informed and updated throughout the entire process and make sure you are comfortable with every decision we make.
Halvorsen Klote has a demonstrated track record of achieving tangible results for our clients in St. Robert, MO. Our firm has received glowing feedback and praise from happy customers who have experienced our professional approach, empathy, devotion, and effectiveness. Here are a few examples of what our clients have said about us:
If you have been in an auto accident near St. Robert, MO, you need an auto accident lawyer from Halvorsen Klote fighting in your corner. Contact us today for a free consultation. We will listen to your story, evaluate your case, and guide you on the best course of action. We’ll fight vigorously for your rights and interests and help you get the compensation you deserve. You can call us at 866-382-4167 or complete our contact form online.
Don’t delay. Contact Halvorsen Klote now and allow us to help you with your car accident case.