Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Ellisville, MO
Ellisville, MO Personal Injury Lawyers
Call 866-382-4167 for a Free Consultation | Ellisville, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Ellisville, MO. Motorcycles provide an almost meditative sense of peace and thrill. However, too many other drivers on the Ellisville, MO roads either don't respect the safety of motorcyclists or are actively hostile against them. Injuries experienced in motorcycle accidents can cause immediate and devastating financial, physical and emotional burdens. If you were injured by a negligent driver, trust in the Ellisville, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team of Halvorsen Klote to help you get your life back on track. Our diligence and client-centered approach will give you piece of mind and confidence that you will get great results. Call a Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Ellisville, MO today at 866-382-4167 or reach out to us online for a complimentary consultation. We serve clients throughout the St. Louis area and Southern Illinois.
Your Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney in Ellisville, MO works on a contingency fee basis. That means there are no upfront costs, and you never pay a penny if you to not obtain financial compensation.
Beyond motorcycle accidents, our attorneys are also knowledgeable and experienced in the following personal injury claims in Ellisville, MO:
Ellisville, Missouri and Illinois Motorcycle Accident Statistics
According to data from the National Safety Council, Missouri Traffic Safety Compendium and the 2020 Illinois Crash Facts & Statistics, the following represents the total crashes, injuries and deaths in motorcycle accidents in 2020:
|St. Louis (City and County)||321||240||9|
Other Ellisville, MO Motorcycle Accident Statistics
While the total numbers or accidents are not as high for motorcycle accidents as they are for other vehicles|a comparison between motorcycles and passenger cars and light trucks is stark:
- Despite the fact that motorcycles make up only 3 percent of registered vehicles, motorcycle accidents cause 14 percent of motor vehicle accident fatalities and 4 percent of total injuries, according to data from the National Safety Council.
- From 2002 to 2017, the National Safety Council approximates that helmets saved over 25,000 lives, and helmets are estimated to be 37 percent successful in preventing fatal injuries to motorcycle operators.
- According to the Insurance Information Institute, .016 percent of cars and .013 percent of trucks were involved in an accident, while a percentage of over 5 times more motorcycles were.
- In 2020, in passenger car accidents injuries were more common than fatalities by a factor of over 100, while in there were less than 15 injuries for one death, illustrating how motorcyclists are at increased risk.
- According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the majority of motorcycle accidents and deaths occur in the summer months, between 6 P.M. Friday and 6 A.M Monday when people are more likely to be drinking and after 6 P.M. when visibility is lower.
While some motorists have preconceived notions of people who ride motorcycles, the truth is the lion's share of bikers are vigilant about theirs and others' safety. Motorcycle accidents usually happen when other motorists don't pay attention or don't want to share the road. If you were hurt because another Ellisville, MO driver was negligent, call the Halvorsen Klote motorcycle accidents attorney team for the best possible financial recovery.
What Are Common Causes of Ellisville, MO Motorcycle Accidents?
Driving Under the Influence
Drunk driving contributes to more motor vehicle accidents than any other single factor, and in the U.S. it kills about one person every three quarters of an hour. Drunk driving was found to be involved in over three-tenths of motorcycle accident deaths.
Because a car with 4 wheels is much more stable than one with 2 wheels, they are especially vulnerable to road hazards such as ruts in the road, slippery surfaces, potholes, and debris. If your accident was caused by a road hazard, the liable party may be a government entity or construction company.
Almost half of of fatal motorcycle crashes occur a motorcycle driving straight ahead is struck by a vehicle turning left. Motorcycles escape many people's attention, even if they're being diligent about safety. This is caused by "inattentional blindness," an occurrence in which our brains are scanning for cars, but don't register motorcycles at cars.
Thirty-three percent of fatal motorcycle accidents involve speeding. While some bikers are known to speed, another culprit is passenger car drivers who force a biker to embark on emergency falls.
Motorcycles have a smaller breaking distance than other vehicles, and many motorcyclists use alternative breaking methods like downshifting, so a motorist behind them won't see the passenger car. It is still the responsibility of the other vehicle to slow down in time.
What Can Motorcycle Accidents Attorney in Ellisville, MO Do For My Case?
Most who come to see us have never been in a situation like this before, and don't know how to go about filing a claim and what a full financial recovery for their injuries is. A Halvorsen Klote Ellisville, MO motorcycle accidents attorney be your legal advocate by:
- Carrying out a complete investigation into your claimin order to obtain valuable evidence and assign an appropriate amount of blame to all at-fault parties. We use our experience and network of Ellisville, MO collision experts to determine who needs to be held accountable.
- Offering sound legal counsel throughout the duration of your claim, so you have all the information you need to make the best decision for you, your future, and your Ellisville, MO loved ones.
- Keeping you informed throughout your so that you know we are giving it our full attention. Our legal representation takes a personalized approach.
- Leveling the playing field against large insurance companies so you make get every penny you are owed. Insurance adjusters use a lot of tricks to avoid paying claims. We we dedicate ourselves to providing accident victims and their loved ones access to the same standard of legal representation that large insurance companies have.
- Handling all of the legal aspects of your case so you can spend your time on what matters most: healing and getting back to work and back to feeling like normal again.
- Ensure that you receive a full financial recovery for everything you are owed, including medical expenses, lost wages, anything you paid out-of-pocket and less tangible damages like pain and suffering.
When you're injured through no fault of your own, it can have a profound and unanticipated impact on your life and your financial security. The Ellisville, MO motorcycle accidents attorney team at Halvorsen Klote will ensure that you are taken care of.
Other cases we handle in Ellisville, MO include:
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Ellisville, MO Motorcycle Accidents Attorney | Halvorsen Klote
At Halvorsen Klote, we understand that the consequences of being injured by somebody else's negligence are immediate and severe. But you should not have to pay because somebody else in Ellisville, MO did not do the right thing. To speak to an experienced motorcycle accidents attorney that knows how to get results, call Halvorsen Klote today at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.