Bodily Injury Lawyer Linn, MO
Have you sustained an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Linn, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you deserve compensation. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Linn, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Linn, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Linn, MO?
You are injured in Linn, MO but don't know whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. The circumstances surrounding each injury are different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or death. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or disability are severe. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is liable. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There is more than one responsible party. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case consists of multiple relevant parties. Another case could be a falling brick on a construction site where the owner of the site, the contracting company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could all be liable. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Linn, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when there are multiple liable parties.
- The insurance company is not being fair. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who do not have legal representation. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and protect you from the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in Linn, MO Will Do
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Linn, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Linn, MO will:
- Gather evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, security footage, medical records, and more. Having additional documentation strengthens your case, and having a law firm manage these documents allows you to focus on what's truly important, like recovering and being with your family.
- Assess the extent of your injuries - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Understand the legal system - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Linn, MO civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Speak on your behalf - A bodily injury lawyer in Linn will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Linn, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as you owe us no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Linn, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.