Bodily Injury Lawyer High Ridge, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer High Ridge, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote offer legal advocacy to victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need an experienced High Ridge, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in High Ridge, MO?
You are injured in High Ridge, MO but don't know whether you have a case or if it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer. Each case is different, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You should always speak to a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function are severe. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is at fault. If it's unclear who is responsible for the injury, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There are multiple parties involved. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case consists of multiple relevant parties. Another example could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the construction company and the individual worker could potentially have responsibility. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in High Ridge, MO Do For Me?
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what High Ridge, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in High Ridge, MO will:
- Gather evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain documents like police reports, security footage, medical records, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Understand the legal process - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the High Ridge, MO civil court can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will get your case filed within the local statutes and deadlines and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in High Ridge can represent you more effectively. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your High Ridge, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are many benefits to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because you owe us no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to an experienced bodily injury attorney in High Ridge, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.