Bodily Injury Lawyer Versailles, MO
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Versailles, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Versailles, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and a financial recovery. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Versailles, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Versailles, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Why You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Versailles, MO
You're not sure how to proceed in your Versailles, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to win. The circumstances surrounding each injury are different, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries are severe, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are catastrophic. However, even if the injury doesn't seem significant at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is responsible for the accident. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There is more than one responsible party. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product may have more than one person or entity who can owe you compensation. Another example could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the contracting company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could potentially have responsibility. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Versailles, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. Insurance companies consistently try to offer small settlements claimants who file on their own. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
How a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Versailles, MO Will Help in Your Claim
If you're still unsure whether hiring a bodily injury lawyer will help your case, consider what Versailles, MO bodily injury lawyers can offer you. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Versailles, MO will:
- Gather evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate documents like police reports, eyewitness testimony, medical documents, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Walk you through the legal process - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Versailles, MO civil court can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Versailles will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Versailles, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer fight for you in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Versailles, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.