Bodily Injury Lawyer Town and Country, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure how to seek compensation? Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Town and Country, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and a financial recovery. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident that someone else caused. To get the amount you deserve for your bodily injury, you need a dedicated Town and Country, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are ready to fight for you and get you the full compensation you deserve. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Town and Country, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
When You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Town and Country, MO
You're not sure how to proceed in your Town and Country, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to win. Each case is different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function are severe. However, even if the injury doesn't seem too bad at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is responsible for the accident. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple parties involved. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product may have more than one person or entity who can owe you compensation. Another case could be a falling brick on a construction site where the owner of the site, the contracting company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could potentially have responsibility. If you are at all doubtful about who holds responsibility in your case, reach out to a bodily injury lawyer in Town and Country, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies consistently try to offer small settlements claimants who file on their own. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Town and Country, MO Do For Me?
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Town and Country, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Town and Country, MO will:
- Acquire documents and evidence - Lawyers know how to locate documents like police reports, other court records, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents allows you to focus on what's truly important, like recovering and being with your family.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Walk you through the legal system - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Town and Country, MO civil court can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Town and Country will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Town and Country, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Town and Country, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.