Bodily Injury Lawyer Lebanon, MO
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Lebanon, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Lebanon, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight to be fairly compensated. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you are entitled to compensation. To get the full payment you're owed for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Lebanon, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We know how to get the results you need to truly recover. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Lebanon, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Why You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Lebanon, MO
You are injured in Lebanon, MO but don't know whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. The circumstances surrounding each injury are different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or resulted in the death of a family member. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function are severe. However, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is at fault. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple parties involved. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case may have multiple parties who can owe you compensation. Another case could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the propriety, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could all be liable. If you are at all doubtful about who holds responsibility in your case, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Lebanon, MO. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies know they can offer less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
How a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Lebanon, MO Will Help in Your Claim
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Lebanon, MO bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even if you are confident in making a claim, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Lebanon, MO will:
- Acquire documents and evidence - Lawyers know how to locate documents like police reports, security footage, medical records, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Walk you through the legal system - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Lebanon, MO legal system can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will get your case filed before the time limit runs out and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Speak on your behalf - A bodily injury lawyer in Lebanon will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Lebanon, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are many advantages to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as you owe us no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Lebanon, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.