Bodily Injury Lawyer Lake St. Louis, MO
Have you sustained an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a free case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Lake St. Louis, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote offer legal advocacy to victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident that someone else caused. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need an experienced Lake St. Louis, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We are equipped to fight for you and get you the full compensation you deserve. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO today or call us at 866-382-4167.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO?
You're not sure how to proceed in your Lake St. Louis, MO personal injury case or if you really need a bodily injury lawyer to get a fair result. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are severe. It's important to remember, even if the accident doesn't seem too bad at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is responsible for the accident. If there is a dispute regarding who is at fault, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There is more than one liable party. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product consists of multiple relevant parties. Another example could be an injury that happens in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could all be liable. If you don't know who is liable or the other party is trying to blame you, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when there are multiple liable parties.
- The insurance company is not being fair. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and protect you from the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
How a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO Will Help in Your Claim
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Lake St. Louis, MO bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO will:
- Acquire evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain documents like police reports, security footage, medical documents, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess the extent of your injuries - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Understand the legal system - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Lake St. Louis, MO civil court puts you at an advantage in your case. They will get your case filed within the local statutes and deadlines and know the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Lake St. Louis will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Lake St. Louis, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are countless benefits to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because you owe us no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to an experienced bodily injury attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.