Bodily Injury Lawyer New Florence, MO
Have you sustained an injury and are unsure where to start with your case? Contact us today for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer New Florence, MO. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote offer legal advocacy to victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you deserve compensation. To get the full payment you're owed for your bodily injury, you need an experienced New Florence, MO bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We know how to go after fair payment for your injuries. Speak to a bodily injury lawyer in New Florence, MO now at 866-382-4167 or contact us online.
Why You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in New Florence, MO
You are injured in New Florence, MO but are unsure whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some situations for which a lawyer is necessary. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in loss of limb or disability lead to hundreds of thousands dollars in medical bills, and a lifetime of pain and suffering. It's important to remember, even if the accident doesn't seem too bad at first, you could still experience lasting effects. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is responsible for the accident. If the responsible party denies accountability, you need a bodily injury lawyer to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There are multiple liable parties. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product consists of multiple relevant parties. Another case could be a falling brick on a construction site where the owner of the site, the construction company and the individual worker could all be liable. If you are at all doubtful about who holds responsibility in your case, reach out to a bodily injury lawyer in New Florence, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when different entities share fault.
- The insurance company denied your claim, delays your claim, or offers a settlement right away. Insurance companies know they can offer less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in New Florence, MO Do For Me?
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what New Florence, MO bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even if you are confident in making a claim, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in New Florence, MO will:
- Acquire documents and evidence - Lawyers can use their professional standing to obtain evidence like police reports, eyewitness testimony, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents allows you to focus on what's truly important, like recovering and being with your family.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Understand the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the New Florence, MO legal system puts you at an advantage in your case. They will ensure that your case is filed before the time limit runs out and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Speak on your behalf - A bodily injury lawyer in New Florence will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your New Florence, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer be your legal advocate in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in New Florence, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.