Bodily Injury Lawyer Glen Carbon, IL
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure how to seek compensation? Contact us today for a no-risk, no-obligation consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Glen Carbon, IL. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a dedicated Glen Carbon, IL bodily injury lawyer to stand up for you. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We are here to fight for you and get you the full compensation you deserve. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL today or call us at 866-382-4167.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL?
You are injured in Glen Carbon, IL but are unsure whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. Each case is different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You should always speak to a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in loss of limb or loss of function are severe. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it affects your daily life even temporarily,you should consult an attorney for your bodily injury case.
- You aren't sure who is liable. If there is a dispute regarding who is at fault, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There is more than one liable party. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case may have multiple parties who can owe you compensation. Another case could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the owner of the site, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could potentially have responsibility. If you have any question as to who holds responsibility in your case, consult a bodily injury lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when there are multiple liable parties.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies know they can offer less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and protect you from the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL Do For Me?
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Glen Carbon, IL bodily injury lawyers typically do and how they affect a case. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL will:
- Obtain documents and evidence - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, video surveillance, medical documents, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers are familiar with the typical course of many different kinds of accidents and resulting injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Walk you through the legal process - A lawyer's understanding of the landscape of the Glen Carbon, IL legal system puts you at an advantage in your case. They will get your case filed before the time limit runs out and know the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in Glen Carbon will stand by your side throughout your claim. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Glen Carbon, IL Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are many benefits to having a lawyer fight for you in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Glen Carbon, IL.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.