Bodily Injury Lawyer St. Louis County, MO
Have you suffered an injury and are unsure how to seek compensation? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer St. Louis County, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps those who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and compensation. You deserve payment after being hurt in an accident through no fault of your own. To get the full payment you're owed for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable St. Louis County, MO bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are ready to fight on your behalf and get you the best possible results in your case. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in St. Louis County, MO today or call us at 866-382-4167.
When You Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Louis County, MO
You are injured in St. Louis County, MO but are unsure whether you have a case or if it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, lead to permanent disability, or death. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are catastrophic. However, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is at fault. If it's unclear who is responsible for the injury, you need a bodily injury lawyer to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There is more than one responsible party. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or as a result of a product may have multiple parties who can owe you compensation. Another case could be an injury that happens on a construction site where the propriety, the construction company and the individual worker could all be liable. If you are at all doubtful about who can be held accountable in your case, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in St. Louis County, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when different entities share fault.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer will help appeal your denied claim and fight back against the tricks insurance companies use to minimize their payout.
What Your Bodily Injury Lawyer in St. Louis County, MO Will Do
If you're still hesitant to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what St. Louis County, MO bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even in simple and straightforward circumstances, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in St. Louis County, MO will:
- Gather evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, other court records, medical documents, and more. With a lawyer and their support staff managing the paperwork and documentation to support your case, you are free to concentrate on your first priority: your physical recovery.
- Assess assess how much medical treatment you will need - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing the extent of your injuries ensures that your future medical bills related to the accident are also paid for.
- Understand the legal process - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the St. Louis County, MO legal system can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will ensure that your case is filed before the time limit runs out and employ the best strategies for filing.
- Be your advocate - A bodily injury lawyer in St. Louis County will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your St. Louis County, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous benefits to having a lawyer fight for you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as you owe us no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in St. Louis County, MO.