Bodily Injury Lawyer Owensville, MO
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Owensville, MO bodily injury case? Contact us today for a free case review.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Owensville, MO. Halvorsen Klote helps individuals and the families of individuals who have suffered bodily injuries secure justice and compensation. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you are entitled to compensation. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a knowledgeable Owensville, MO bodily injury lawyer on your side. Halvorsen Klote is here to help. We are here to fight for you and get you the best possible results in your case. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Owensville, MO today or call us at 866-382-4167.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Owensville, MO?
You are injured in Owensville, MO but don't know whether you have a case or if you need a bodily injury lawyer to represent you. The circumstances surrounding each injury are unique, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You need a bodily injury lawyer if:
- The injury or injuries require extensive medical treatment, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a family member. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or loss of function are severe. It's important to remember, even if the injury doesn't seem significant directly following the accident, you could still experience lasting effects. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- You aren't sure who is liable. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to prove how the other party is at fault.
- There is more than one liable party. A car accident involving multiple cars or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case may have multiple parties who can be held responsible for your injuries. Another case could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the owner of the site, the contracting company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could all be liable. If you are at all doubtful about who holds responsibility in your case, speak to a bodily injury lawyer in Owensville, MO. Missouri and Illinois have different laws when there are multiple liable parties.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies offer much less money to claimants who file on their own compared to those with attorneys. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Owensville, MO Do For Me?
If you're still unsure whether hiring a bodily injury lawyer will help your case, consider what Owensville, MO bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly impact the outcome of your case.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Owensville, MO will:
- Obtain evidence needed to prove your claim - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, video surveillance, medical documents, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents allows you to focus on what's truly important, like recovering and being with your family.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They might anticipate future effects of your injury that you don't expect. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Walk you through the legal system - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Owensville, MO civil court can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will ensure that your case is filed within the local statutes and deadlines and know the best strategies for filing.
- Speak on your behalf - Because of their familiarity with the process inside and out of the court system, a bodily injury lawyer in Owensville can represent you more effectively. Their reputation and previous experiences can affect court rulings and also influence the insurance company's decisions.
Your Owensville, MO Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous advantages to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. To enjoy the full benefits of lawyer representation, it's essential to act quickly; you should contact a lawyer right away after you've been hurt. You're not taking on any risk by contacting Halvorsen Klote, as we collect no fees until we win your case. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a skilled bodily injury attorney in Owensville, MO.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.