Bodily Injury Lawyer Edwardsville, IL
Do you need legal representation moving forward with your Edwardsville, IL bodily injury case? Contact us today for a free consultation.
Bodily Injury Lawyer Edwardsville, IL. The lawyers of Halvorsen Klote represent victims of bodily injuries in their fight for justice. When you've been injured through no fault of your own, you are entitled to compensation. To be fairly compensated for your bodily injury, you need a dedicated Edwardsville, IL bodily injury lawyer to take on the insurance company. Halvorsen Klote is the answer. We know how to go after fair payment for your injuries. Contact a bodily injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL today or call us at 866-382-4167.
Do I Need a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL?
You are injured in Edwardsville, IL but don't know whether you have a case or if it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer. Each case is different, but there are some cases where you will almost always need a lawyer by your side. You should always speak to a bodily injury lawyer if the following applies to you:
- The injury or injuries are severe, have love long consequences, or resulted in the death of a loved one. Injuries that result in physical loss of body parts or disability lead to hundreds of thousands dollars in medical bills, not to mention pain and suffering. It's important to remember, there are many injuries that don't appear to be significant at first that ultimately affect your functioning. If it leads to surgery, months of physical therapy or any other medical expenses beyond an ER visit,you'll likely need a bodily injury attorney to recover everything you're owed.
- There's a dispute about who is at fault. If the responsible party denies accountability, a bodily injury lawyer will be able to demonstrate how the other party is responsible.
- There are multiple parties involved. A multi-vehicle accident or an injury that took place in a business or a product liability case may have more than one person or entity who can owe you compensation. Another example could be a falling brick in a construction zone where the propriety, the construction company and the manufacturer of construction machines or equipment could potentially have responsibility. If you have any question as to who holds responsibility in your case, reach out to a bodily injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL. Missouri and Illinois both have their own comparative fault laws.
- The insurance company is resistant to giving you fair compensation. Insurance companies consistently try to lowball claimants who file without attorney representation. A bodily injury lawyer provides the threat of a lawsuit, which encourages the insurance company to be more fair.
What Will a Bodily Injury Lawyer in Edwardsville, IL Do For Me?
If you still don't know where it's worth it to hire a bodily injury lawyer, consider what Edwardsville, IL bodily injury lawyers can bring to the table. Even in cases where your injuries aren't severe and there's little dispute about liability, legal representation in your bodily injury case can significantly add value to your claim.
Your bodily injury lawyer in Edwardsville, IL will:
- Acquire documents and evidence - Lawyers know how to locate evidence like police reports, video surveillance, medical records, and more. Having additional documentation limits what the insurance company can dispute, and having a law firm manage these documents takes the pressure and responsibility off of you and allows you to focus on recovery.
- Assess the impact of the accident - Bodily injury lawyers have extensive experience dealing with accidents and many different injuries. They may have a better understanding of the long-term impacts or unexpected side effects of suffering an injury like yours. Thoroughly assessing and representing all aspects of your condition provides the opportunity for further compensation.
- Walk you through the legal process - A bodily injury lawyer familiar with the Edwardsville, IL civil court can make sure you get the most out of your case. They will get your case filed within the local statutes and deadlines and ensure that all documentation is correct.
- Speak on your behalf - A bodily injury lawyer in Edwardsville will stand by your side throughout your claim. They can use their personal and professional history to obtain the best possible outcomes both in the courtroom and from the insurance companies.
Your Edwardsville, IL Bodily Injury Lawyer | Halvorsen Klote
There are numerous benefits to having a lawyer represent you in your bodily injury case. Do not wait to contact a lawyer after an injury. You have nothing to lose by contacting Halvorsen Klote, because we collect no fees until you get the compensation you deserve. So contact us today or call 866-382-4167 to speak to a talented bodily injury attorney in Edwardsville, IL.