Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis County, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Free Case Review.
Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis County, MO. Our firm represents victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area. A vehicle-related accident can change your life in an instant, and it's our job to mitigate those repercussions. Do not hesitate to reach out to our St. Louis County, MO Auto Crash Attorney team now if you need help. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
Types of Auto Crashes in St. Louis County, MO | Auto Crash Attorney St. Louis County, MO
Over 37,000 are killed in auto crashes each year. This can lead to serious financial and personal damages. HK Law's priority is helping these victims recover financial damages. Compensation is essential. Regarding common types of car accidents our St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorney team sees, they are:
Do not hesitate to contact and reach out to HK Law's St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorneys if you or a family member have been injured or require legal representation.
Legal fees are on a contingency basis. Contingency means that victims don't pay for legal services. Instead, part of the settlement goes to the firm. If we don't win, you don't pay. We're here to help.
Compensation Your Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis County, MO Can Help You Recover
When you’re calculating damages, things can get complicated. If you or a family member have been in a car accident, your St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorney might be able to help you make a claim. There are two types of damages: General and Special. Special Damages have clear monetary value, and General Damages are less tangible, emotional losses due to negligence. See the list below for more information.
- Medical Expenses: Economic damages typically include the cost of surgery, medications, ambulance fees, at-home help, and others. Reimbursement is based on documented medical expenses. It is important to keep track of all fees related to medical costs. If you're in a St. Louis County, MO car accident and need an auto crash attorney, its advisable to get medical help even if you are not showing signs of injury. Proving who is liable in a St. Louis County, MO auto crash is also important.
- Income Loss: After an auto crash, an injury may cause you to not be able to perform your job. Lost wages complicate your situation due to medical expenses and other lost opportunities due to an injury. Halvorsen Klote’s St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorney team is motivated to help victims and their families get through hard times. Compensation may include any money lost due to being unable to secure an income.
- Pain and Suffering: Non-economic damages are more challenging to quantify. General damages, however, are important to put a dollar amount on. Mental, emotional and physical consequences fall into this category. Our firm will help you argue the case for compensation. Insurers often offer the financial damages for a quick settlement based on specal damages, but the auto crash attorneys in St. Louis County, MO will ensure you're fully compensated.
- Loss of Consortium: If an injury may lead to a death, a loved one or spouse may be able to claim damages. Similar to other damages, it is important to document everything and reach out to an auto crash attorney in St. Louis County, MO. The same goes with disfigurement, loss of quality of life, and other damages that follow a car crash.
Basically, special damages might include medical care expenses, lost wages, transportation fees, and other costs. General damages are more difficult to put a dollar amount onyet are just as important. You are entitled to be compensated for every way in which your accident has caused you harm. Do not hesitate to reach out to our firm’s St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorney teamnow for help.
Common Car Accident Injuries | St. Louis County, MO Auto Crash Attorney
Car crash injuries can range from bumps and bruises to paralysis and death. Below are a few of the most common types of injuries sustained in vehicle wrecks. Our team would like to note that any injury may have long-term consequences and it is crucial to get legal representation as soon as possible. With more than 36,000 fatalities per year, auto-related accidents are a serious concern.
- Whiplash occurs due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck.
- Concussions are usually related to blows to the neck or head. Concussions can lead to long-term medical difficulties. Concussions are a serious matter.
- Broken bones are a common injury in car crashes. A break may lead to long-term injuries that prevent victims from working.
- Internal bleeding may not be immediately apparent. However, internal bleeding is a serious medical issue that can lead to serious medical consequences and perhaps death.
Other injuries involve scarring, burns, and spinal issues. Our St. Louis County, MO auto accident attorneys encourage injury victims to find immidiate medical attention right away.
What to Do After an Auto Accident | Auto Crash Attorney in St. Louis County, MO
Getting medical attention is a definite priority after a car crash. You will have a much better chance at securing compensation if you have medical records. Parties injured in accidents may receive more than $70,000 in damages. This may vary. It is also important (in most cases) not to take any insurance settlement without consulting an auto crash attorney in St. Louis County, MO for legal representation. Most victims are offered what seems to be a fair offer, which is often tempting due to the circumstances. Even if you're in a rideshare accident, it is important to get a consultation.
Here are a few tips if you or a loved one have been in an accident that will help your St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorneys win your case:
- Document everything. Paperwork and documentation makes it more likely that you'll be fairly compensated.
- Get medical help as soon as possible. Often, victims may suffer long-term injuries that aren't immediately apparent.
- Reach out to a reputable car crash attorney in St. Louis County, MO as soon as possible. Crash statistics show that anyone can suffer an injury.
Auto Crash Injury Claims St. Louis County, MO | Auto Crash Attorney
Halvorsen Klote’s auto crash attorney team provides legal services that provide results. Not every case goes to court, and we want to keep it that way. Trucking Accidents are particularly serious when the weather turns. See more about weather-related injury facts. However, it is important to make sure that you get the maximum amount of compensation possible. Below are some of the other areas our firm is experienced in:
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
Our firm has helped victims secure millions in compensation. Why do you need a lawyer? There are many reasons. If you have been in a vehicle-related accident and have suffered injuries, talk to one of HK Law's St. Louis County, MO auto crash lawyers today. Find more resources here, and learn about Halvorsen Klote's settlements and again, don't hesitate reaching out to the St. Louis County, MO auto crash attorneys at Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or by contacting us online.