Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, MO
Contact us now For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Louis, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if someone is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's St. Louis, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's recklessness. If you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We have helped a lot of injury victims throughout Missouri and Illinois. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in St. Louis, MO
There are more than 40 million emergency room visits each year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It is important for survivors to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced St. Louis personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Claims
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our St. Louis, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes the following:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck crashes. Leading causes include DUIs, road construction, distracted driving, and speeding.
- Medical Malpractice: Many lawsuits near St. Louis, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It is essential to contact a wrongful death lawyer in St. Louis, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you are in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team manages a variety of claims. Including:
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
Never hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a St. Louis, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At our St. Louis injury firm, we provide solutions to your problems. Whether you were in a car accident or were misdiagnosed, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team now for a free consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
A lot of personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include internal bleeding, spine injuries, head and neck injuries, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get the most compensation possible after an injury, it's critical to reach out to our St. Louis, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will help you you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our St. Louis, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages may include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long does it take to get a settlement? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's St. Louis, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our St. Louis, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in St. Louis, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.