Car Accident Lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. A car or truck accident can change your entire life. Regarding the economic and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's important to contact a car accident lawyer in Maryland Heights, MO, if you're in an accident and you require legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Maryland Heights, MO
We re you involved in a traffic-related accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Our firm knows how difficult it is if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Maryland Heights, MO, car accident lawyers are here to help car crash victims get the reimbursement they deserve. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's crucial to contact a Maryland Heights, MO, car accident lawyer right away if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. At Halvorsen Klote, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Maryland Heights, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses may include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Maryland Heights, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Affection: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are reportedly 3-4x higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect video footage, crime reports, medical reports, and other information required to open and win a claim. An important thing to do is to get medical help as soon as possible, even if you think your injuries are minor. For instance, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you are partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about car accident and personal injury claims. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Maryland Heights, MO, today for more information.
Contact Our Maryland Heights, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Today
The car accident attorneys in Maryland Heights, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Maryland Heights motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Maryland Heights, MO, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Maryland Heights, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case review.