Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis County, MO
Contact us now For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in St. Louis County, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It's important to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to talk to Halvorsen Klote's St. Louis County, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were harmed in a car accident, work place accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and are struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in St. Louis County, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We have helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in St. Louis County, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries every year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This could include vehicle-related accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that end up being fatal. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal representation as soon as possible. An experienced St. Louis County personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From getting side-swiped by a truck to slipping in a grocery store, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our St. Louis County, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. This includes the following:
- Automotive Accidents: Fatalities are high in major car and truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near St. Louis County, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It is important to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in St. Louis County, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent upon the state you're in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, HK Law will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a number of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a St. Louis County, MO Accident
Any injury can change your life. At our firm, we provide solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our St. Louis County, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
There's a couple of things that need to get done if you want to win an injury case. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions victims often ask about their situation:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Simply put, our St. Louis County, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are extremely important if you are filing a claim and hoping to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? The more information the better. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's St. Louis County, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our St. Louis County, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Now
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in St. Louis County, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.