Car Accident Lawyers in Ballwin, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Ballwin, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. In regard to the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it is crucial to contact a car accident lawyer in Ballwin, MO, as soon as possible if you require legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Ballwin, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Our firm knows how difficult it is if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what type of accident you're in, it's essential to contact a Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. At Halvorsen Klote, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Ballwin, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind starting a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This can include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Our Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Affection: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also called "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. A high percentage of accidents are attributed to DUIs, not using a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are typically three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For instance, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after an accident. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about car accident and personal injury claims. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Ballwin, MO, today for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Ballwin, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Today
The car accident attorneys in Ballwin, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Ballwin motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Ballwin, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.