Car Accident Lawyers in Des Peres, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Des Peres, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. Considering the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's important to contact a car accident lawyer in Des Peres, MO, if you're in an accident and you require legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Des Peres, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Halvorsen Klote knows how difficult it can be if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Des Peres, MO, car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it is essential to contact a Des Peres, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Des Peres, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are financial damages. The whole point behind starting a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses may include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You might be able to get reimbursement for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Des Peres, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also labeled "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. The majority of accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not using a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are reportedly 3-4x higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information required to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are superficial. For instance, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after an accident. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Des Peres, MO, today for more information.
Contact Our Des Peres, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Des Peres, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Des Peres motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Des Peres, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Des Peres, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.