Car Accident Lawyers in Washington, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Washington, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Your life can be completely altered if you're in a car accident. Regarding the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's important to contact a car accident lawyer in Washington, MO, if you're in an accident and you need legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Washington, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Halvorsen Klote knows how difficult it is if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Washington, MO, car accident attorneys are here to help car crash victims get the reimbursement they deserve. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what type of accident you're in, it is crucial to contact a Washington, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Washington, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The entire point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This includes prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Washington, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also labeled "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to handle your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to DUIs, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are typically three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. An important thing to do is to get medical help as soon as possible, even if you think your injuries are minor. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after an accident. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Even if you are partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Washington, MO, now for more information.
Contact Our Washington, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Washington, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Washington motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Washington, MO, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Washington, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case review.