Car Accident Lawyers in Harrisburg, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Harrisburg, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. In regard to the economic and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's important to contact a car accident lawyer in Harrisburg, MO, as soon as possible if you need legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Harrisburg, MO
We re you involved in a traffic-related accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Our firm understands how difficult it can be if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Harrisburg, MO, car accident lawyers are here to help car crash victims get the reimbursement they deserve. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what type of accident you're in, it's important to contact a Harrisburg, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we don't win your case you don't owe us anything and there aren't any upfront fees.
Compensation for Harrisburg, MO, Car Accidents
You likely have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This includes prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Harrisburg, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to DUIs, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are reportedly three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help as soon as possible, even if you think your injuries are minor. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partly at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Harrisburg, MO, today for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Harrisburg, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Harrisburg, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Harrisburg motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Harrisburg, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Harrisburg, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.