Car Accident Lawyers in Belleville, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Belleville, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. A car or truck accident can change your entire life. Regarding the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's essential to contact a car accident lawyer in Belleville, IL, if you're in an accident and you need legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Belleville, IL
We re you involved in a traffic-related accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Halvorsen Klote knows how difficult it is if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Belleville, IL, car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what type of accident you're in, it is crucial to contact a Belleville, IL, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Belleville, IL, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This can include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and other factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Belleville, IL, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Affection: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. A high percentage of accidents are attributed to DUIs, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are reportedly 3-4x higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect video footage, crime reports, medical reports, and other information required to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are superficial. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact our car accident lawyers in Belleville, IL, now for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Belleville, IL, Car Accident Lawyers Today
The car accident attorneys in Belleville, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Belleville motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Belleville, IL, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves. Contact our Belleville, IL, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case review.