Personal Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO
Call for a For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in O'Fallon, MO. Our firm serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you are dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You should not have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical bills, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by another's negligence. If you were injured in a car accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's careless actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in O'Fallon, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in O'Fallon, MO
There are more than 40 million serious injuries each year in the United States and more than 150,000 unintentional deaths. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It is important for survivors to seek out legal counsel as soon as possible. An experienced O'Fallon personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Cases
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Holvorsen Klote is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers have fought and won a number of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car or truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near O'Fallon, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you may have a wrongful death case. It is crucial to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in O'Fallon, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, our firm will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. The HK Law team handles a variety of claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a O'Fallon, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it is important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
A lot of personal injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Not being able to work because of someone else's negligence can put serious strain on your family.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and help you gather police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Below are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Put simply, our O'Fallon, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are extremely important when you're filing a claim and hoping to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a lot of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages may include medical treatment and rehabilitation, property loss, loss of income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost earning potential, and others.
- What do I need to give my lawyer? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What questions should I ask before hiring a lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? What if I was partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's O'Fallon, MO, personal injury attorneys are here to help and are ready to answer any questions you might have about personal injury law and your claim.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our O'Fallon, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
Halvorsen Klote will help you with your case from start to finish. We negotiate with insurers, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if necessary. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in O'Fallon, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact us now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.