Personal Injury Lawyers in Wentzville, MO
Contact us now For Legal Representation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Wentzville, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injury victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We understand how difficult it can be to handle a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you can't go to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best legal representation we can offer. If you'd like to discuss your case or claim with Halvorsen Klote to learn more, don't hesitate to contact us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Wentzville, MO, personal injury attorneys now.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for any medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other costs related to an accident caused by someone else's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall accident, or because of your employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, Halvorsen Klote is ready to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Wentzville, MO, to discuss the details of your case. We have helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Claims in Wentzville, MO
There are over 40 million serious injuries every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to get legal representation as soon as they're able to. An experienced Wentzville personal injury lawyer is a great resource for legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Personal Injury Claims
From car accidents and falls to repetitive trauma, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is dedicated to helping victims recover damages. Our Wentzville, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Vehicle Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck accidents. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: Lots of lawsuits near Wentzville, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient may be misdiagnosed, equipment may fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work-Related Accidents: Company negligence can include faulty equipment, lapses in training, explosions, fires, and related accidents.
- Criminal Behavior: If a criminal act leads to a death, you may have a wrongful death case. It's important to contact a wrongful death attorney in Wentzville, MO, today if you've lost a family member due to criminal activity.
Damages are dependent on the state you're in. If you're wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a variety of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm today if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Wentzville, MO Accident
Your life can change dramatically after an injury. At Halvorsen Klote, we offer solutions to your legal problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you get the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After a Personal Injury Accident?
Common injury accidents involve drunk driving, speeding, motorcycles, commercial vehicles, and inexperienced drivers. These sorts of accidents can lead to broken ribs, head and neck injuries, burns, internal bleeding, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's critical to reach out to our Wentzville, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurance companies, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It is important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to our clients. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
To get fairly compensated, you're (with the help of an attorney) going to need to accomplish a few things. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer? Usually, there are no up-front fees. Simply put, our Wentzville, MO, personal injury lawyers work on contingency which means that you only pay a percentage of a case if you win.
- What should I do after an accident? It's important to go to a hospital. Medical records are very important when you're filing a claim and trying to get reimbursed. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much is my case worth? There are a number of variables when you figure out the special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? It's important to keep track of everything. Pictures of the accident, witness testimonies, how much time you had to take off work, names and addresses, and other information are crucial for winning a personal injury claim. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? You should ask a few questions before deciding on which firm you want to hire. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? How much experience do you have in the courtroom? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Wentzville, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Wentzville, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get reimbursement for an injury, and our personal injury attorneys in Wentzville, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.