Personal Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg, MO
Contact us now For a Consultation
Personal Injury Lawyer in Harrisburg, MO. Our firm serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our firm understands how challenging it can be to deal with a personal injury claim if a family member is hurt, if you are unable to work, and you're dealing with other financial issues all at the same time. It is to our team that each and every client gets the best representation we can offer. If you would like to discuss your case or claim with our firm to learn more, don't hesitate to call us to speak to Halvorsen Klote's Harrisburg, MO, personal injury attorneys today.
You shouldn't have to pay out-of-pocket for your medical expenses, vehicle repairs, or other damages related to an accident caused by another's recklessness. If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident, work place accident, or because of an employer's negligent actions, and may be struggling with financial, physical, or emotional damages as a result, our firm is here to help. Call our experienced Injury Lawyers in Harrisburg, MO, to discuss the details of your case. Halvorsen Klote has helped a lot of injury victims in St. Louis. View our testimonials here.
Personal Injury Cases in Harrisburg, MO
There are over 40 million emergency room visits every year in the U.S. and over 150,000 unintentional fatalities. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice cases, and other injuries that lead to death. It's important for victims and their families to seek out legal counsel as soon as they're able to. An experienced Harrisburg personal injury lawyer is a great resource of legal advice in the event of an accident.
Common Injury Cases
From burns and scars to getting rear-ended by a commercial truck, a lot of events can result in an injury. Our firm is focused on helping those we represent recover damages. Our Harrisburg, MO, personal injury lawyers take on a variety of cases. Including:
- Traffic Accidents: Fatalities are high in serious car and truck crashes. Leading causes include speeding, construction zones, driving under the influence, and texting.
- Medical Malpractice: A large portion of lawsuits near Harrisburg, MO, involve medical malpractice. A patient can be misdiagnosed, equipment can fail, or there is an error during surgery.
- Work Accidents: Company negligence may include unsafe work environments, faulty equipment, poor training, fires, explosions, and other incidents that can happen on the job.
- Criminal Acts: If a criminal act leads to a fatality, you might have a wrongful death case. It's important to reach out to a wrongful death lawyer in Harrisburg, MO, now if you've lost a family member due to criminal behavior.
Reimbursement is dependent on the state you are in. If you are wanting to recover reimbursement for your loss, Halvorsen Klote will look into medical expenses, loss of opportunity, any other financial factors. Our team handles a number of cases and claims. Including:
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Car Accidents Law Firm
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Accident Attorney
- Injury Lawyer
- Accident Lawyer
- Truck Accident Attorneys
- Bodily Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
Don't hesitate to reach out to our law firm now if you have any questions.
What to Do After a Harrisburg, MO Accident
Getting into an accident can change your life in a split second. At our Harrisburg injury firm, we offer solutions to your problems. Whether our clients are in a traffic-related accident or were injured by a defective product, it's important that you find the legal representation you deserve. Contact our support team today for a free case review or consultation.
What to Do After an Accident Accident?
The majority of personal injury accidents involve speeding, driving while intoxicated, young or old drivers, and commercial vehicles. Likely injuries include scars and burns, spinal injuries, whiplash, contusions, PTSD, and others. Having stacks of medical bills and not being able to work due to an injury can be stressful for families and victims.
If you want to get fair compensation possible after an accident, it's crucial to reach out to our Harrisburg, MO, personal injury attorneys as soon as possible after an accident. Our firm will assist you with any medical issues, negotiate with insurers, and assist you in gathering police documentation if necessary. It's important to be proactive after an accident, especially if you're struggling financially or are recovering.
You can learn more about personal injury law in our FAQs. It's important to our firm that we provide a high level of professionalism and legal representation to injury victims and their families. Accidental injuries are now the 3rd leading cause of death, and hundreds of thousands of people are seriously injured while driving, at work, at home, and any everywhere else every year.
Winning a Personal Injury Claim
You and your lawyer need to do a few things if you want to get compensation. To win a tort (injury) case, you and your lawyer have to prove negligence, causation, fault, and financial damages. Here are a few questions you might ask about your claim:
- How much does a lawyer cost? Usually, there aren't any up-front fees. Put simply, our Harrisburg, MO, personal injury lawyers take a percentage of any case victory and you don't pay unless we win.
- If I'm injured, what do I need to do? The first step is to get medical assistance. Medical records are very important if you are filing a claim and trying to win a settlement. Even if an injury seems minor, having a written document will help your case.
- How much can I win after an accident? There are a number of variables when you calculate special and general damages. Damages can include things like lost income potential, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of consortium, emotional distress, and others.
- What information do I need to give my attorney? The more information the better. Any witness testimonies, the name of the ambulance company, medical records, names, dates, phone numbers, pictures, expenses, and other material go a long way in a personal injury case. We need to be able to justify financial damages.
- What should I ask my lawyer? There's a few things you should ask before deciding on a law firm. For example, Have you had this kind of case before? Do you go to trial? What's your fee? How much can I win? How long will the claim take to settle? Do I have a case if I'm partially at-fault? Again, the more information the better.
Halvorsen Klote's Harrisburg, MO, personal injury lawyers are here to help and are prepared to answer questions you might have about your case and the legal process.
Learn more about our firm and how we can help.
Contact our Harrisburg, MO, Personal Injury Lawyers Today
If you or a family member have been injured, Halvorsen Klote can help from start to finish. We negotiate with big insurance companies, will gather evidence, and take your claim to trial if needed. Everyone deserves a fair shot to get compensated for an injury, and our personal injury lawyers in Harrisburg, MO, provide clients with experienced legal representation. Contact our firm now or call 877-51-HKLAW for more information about Halvorsen Klote and our services.