Car Accident Lawyers in Clayton, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Clayton, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. A car or truck accident can change your entire life. Regarding the economic and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's important to contact a car accident lawyer in Clayton, MO, if you're in an accident and you require legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Clayton, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Our firm understands how difficult it is if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Clayton, MO, car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's important to contact a Clayton, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal representation doesn't cost you anything. At Halvorsen Klote, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we don't win your case you don't owe us anything and there aren't any upfront fees.
Compensation for Clayton, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are financial damages. The entire point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses may include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Our Clayton, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also labeled "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to handle your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are reportedly three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect video footage, crime reports, medical reports, and other information required to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help as soon as possible, even if you think your injuries are superficial. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact our car accident lawyers in Clayton, MO, now for more information.
Contact Our Clayton, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Clayton, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Clayton motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Clayton, MO, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves. Contact our Clayton, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case review.