Car Accident Lawyers in Glen Carbon, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Your life can be completely altered if you're in a car accident. Considering the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it is crucial to contact a car accident lawyer in Glen Carbon, IL, if you're in an accident and you need legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Glen Carbon, IL
We re you involved in a traffic-related accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Our firm understands how difficult it is if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Glen Carbon, IL, car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's important to contact a Glen Carbon, IL, car accident lawyer right away if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Glen Carbon, IL, Car Accidents
You likely have a claim if there are any financial damages. The entire point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses may include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You might be able to get reimbursement for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and other factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Glen Carbon, IL, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Affection: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. The majority of accidents are attributed to DUIs, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are typically 3-4x higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact our car accident lawyers in Glen Carbon, IL, now for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Glen Carbon, IL, Car Accident Lawyers Today
The car accident attorneys in Glen Carbon, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Glen Carbon motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Glen Carbon, IL, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Glen Carbon, IL, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.