Car Accident Lawyers in Hannibal, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Hannibal, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. Considering the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's crucial to contact a car accident lawyer in Hannibal, MO, as soon as possible if you require legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Hannibal, MO
We re you involved in a traffic-related accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Our firm knows how difficult it can be if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Hannibal, MO, car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's important to contact a Hannibal, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. At Halvorsen Klote, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Hannibal, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The entire point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses may include doctor consultations, therapy, in-home medical care, medication, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You might be able to get reimbursement for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Hannibal, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Affection: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to handle your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. A high percentage of accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are usually three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect video footage, crime reports, medical reports, and other information required to open and win a claim. An important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you are partly at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Hannibal, MO, today for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Hannibal, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Hannibal, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Hannibal motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Hannibal, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves. Contact our Hannibal, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case review.