Car Accident Lawyers in Fayette, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Fayette, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. Considering the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's important to contact a car accident lawyer in Fayette, MO, if you're in an accident and you require legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Fayette, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Our firm understands how difficult it is if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Fayette, MO, car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it is crucial to contact a Fayette, MO, car accident lawyer right away if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we don't win your case you don't owe us anything and there aren't any upfront fees.
Compensation for Fayette, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The entire point behind starting a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This can include prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and other factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Fayette, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Affection: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also called "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. The majority of accidents are attributed to DUIs, not using a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are usually 3-4x higher with an experienced car accident lawyer by your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect video footage, crime reports, medical reports, and other information required to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For instance, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact our car accident lawyers in Fayette, MO, now for more information.
Contact Our Fayette, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Fayette, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Fayette motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Fayette, MO, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves. Contact our Fayette, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.