Car Accident Lawyers in Valley Park, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Valley Park, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. Considering the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's crucial to contact a car accident lawyer in Valley Park, MO, as soon as possible if you need legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Valley Park, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Halvorsen Klote understands how difficult it can be if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Valley Park, MO, car accident attorneys are here to help car crash victims get the reimbursement they deserve. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's crucial to contact a Valley Park, MO, car accident lawyer right away if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. At Halvorsen Klote, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Valley Park, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This can include doctor consultations, therapy, in-home medical care, medication, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Our Valley Park, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to get compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also called "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to handle your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. A high percentage of accidents are attributed to DUIs, not using a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are typically 3-4x higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. An important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are superficial. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Even if you are partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Valley Park, MO, today for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Valley Park, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Today
The car accident attorneys in Valley Park, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Valley Park motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Valley Park, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Valley Park, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.