Car Accident Lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. A car or truck accident can change your entire life. In regard to the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's essential to contact a car accident lawyer in Fairview Heights, IL, as soon as possible if you require legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Fairview Heights, IL
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Our firm knows how difficult it can be if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Fairview Heights, IL, car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it is crucial to contact a Fairview Heights, IL, car accident lawyer right away if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Fairview Heights, IL, Car Accidents
You likely have a claim if there are financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This can include doctor consultations, therapy, in-home medical care, medication, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related expenses.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Our Fairview Heights, IL, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Companionship: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. The majority of accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not using a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are typically three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after an accident. Learn more about our history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you are partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about car accident and personal injury claims. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you are in. Contact our car accident lawyers in Fairview Heights, IL, now for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's Fairview Heights, IL, Car Accident Lawyers Today
The car accident attorneys in Fairview Heights, IL at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal counsel to Fairview Heights motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Fairview Heights, IL, car accident lawyers today for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Fairview Heights, IL, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.