Car Accident Lawyers in Cottleville, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Cottleville, MO. Halvorsen Klote represents clients in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Your life can be completely altered if you're in a car accident. Considering the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it's essential to contact a car accident lawyer in Cottleville, MO, as soon as possible if you require legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Cottleville, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Our firm knows how difficult it can be if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Cottleville, MO, car accident attorneys are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what type of accident you're in, it is crucial to contact a Cottleville, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal assistance doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Cottleville, MO, Car Accidents
You likely have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This includes doctor consultations, therapy, in-home medical care, medication, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You might be able to get reimbursement for pain and suffering. This may include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Cottleville, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also labeled "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. At Halvorsen Klote, it's our mission to make sure you or your family receive fair compensation in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. The majority of accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are reportedly three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For instance, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after an accident. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what kinds of cases we have experience with.
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
Even if you are partly at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about car accident and personal injury claims. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact our car accident lawyers in Cottleville, MO, today for more information.
Contact Our Cottleville, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Cottleville, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to Cottleville motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Cottleville, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Missouri and Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Cottleville, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.