Car Accident Lawyers in High Ridge, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in High Ridge, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. Regarding the economic and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it is crucial to contact a car accident lawyer in High Ridge, MO, if you're in an accident and you require legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in High Ridge, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents every year. Halvorsen Klote knows how difficult it can be if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our High Ridge, MO, car accident lawyers are dedicated to helping victims and getting fair reimbursement. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's important to contact a High Ridge, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal representation doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for High Ridge, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The entire point behind starting a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This includes prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You may also be eligible to receive compensation for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Our High Ridge, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Affection: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to drunk driving, not using a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote is here to help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
You are free to file an insurance claim on your own. No one is stopping you. However, payouts are usually three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help as soon as possible, even if you think your injuries are superficial. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partially at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about car accident and personal injury claims. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in High Ridge, MO, today for more information.
Contact Halvorsen Klote's High Ridge, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in High Ridge, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to represent you case. An injury could lead to lost time at work, medical expenses, financial hardship, and other issues that could affect other members of your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide next-level legal representation to High Ridge motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our High Ridge, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our High Ridge, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.