Car Accident Lawyers in Union, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Union, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Your life can be completely altered if you're in a car accident. Regarding the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it is essential to contact a car accident lawyer in Union, MO, as soon as possible if you require legal representation.
Common Car Accident Claims in Union, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Halvorsen Klote knows how difficult it is if you or a loved one have been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Union, MO, car accident lawyers are here to help car crash victims get the reimbursement they deserve. Here are a few of the more common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's important to contact a Union, MO, car accident lawyer as soon as possible if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. Here, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if we don't win your case you don't owe us anything and there aren't any upfront fees.
Compensation for Union, MO, Car Accidents
You probably have a claim if there are any financial damages. The whole point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There are a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: Medical expenses may include doctor consultations, therapy, in-home medical care, medication, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You might be able to get reimbursement for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and other factors.
- Lost Wages: Our Union, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients get any wages that are lost due to an accident. If you're injured in a car accident and can't work, you're going to be missing income that could pay for other bills.
- Loss of Companionship: If a family member dies in a car accident or if you're disabled, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are set to handle your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to DUIs, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are typically three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect police reports, medical records, testimonies, and other information needed to open and win a claim. The important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For example, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you are partly at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Check out Halvorsen Klote's FAQs to learn more about car accident and personal injury claims. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Union, MO, now for more information.
Contact Our Union, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Union, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal representation to Union motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Union, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Below, you can find a full list of the major cities we serve. Contact our Union, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case consultation.