Car Accident Lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO
Call for a Case Review and Consultation if You've Been Injured
Car Accident Lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO. Halvorsen Klote serves injured victims and their families in the Metro St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Being in a car accident can be a life-altering event. In regard to the financial and physical implications of a serious vehicle-related accident, it is important to contact a car accident lawyer in Lake St. Louis, MO, if you're in an accident and you require legal counsel.
Common Car Accident Claims in Lake St. Louis, MO
Have you been in a car accident? Millions are injured and more than 37,000 are killed in car accidents each year. Our firm understands how difficult it can be if you've been in a car accident. You need to consider both personal and financial damages. Our Lake St. Louis, MO, car accident attorneys are here to help car crash victims get the reimbursement they deserve. Below are a few of the most common types of car accidents:
No matter what your accident is, it's important to contact a Lake St. Louis, MO, car accident lawyer right away if there are financial damages. Legal counsel doesn't cost you anything. At Halvorsen Klote, we charge on a contingency fee basis. This means that if there aren't any upfront costs and you only pay us back when we win the case.
Compensation for Lake St. Louis, MO, Car Accidents
You likely have a claim if there are any financial damages. The entire point behind making a claim or pursuing a case is to get compensation from a negligent party. There's a lot of damages to consider, including:
- Medical Expenses: This includes prescription drugs, surgery, occupational therapy, ambulance fees, mileage for going to and from an appointment, and other medically-related costs.
- Pain and Suffering: You might be able to get reimbursement for pain and suffering. This can include PTSD, emotional distress, loss of enjoyment, future discomfort, and additional factors.
- Lost Wages: Halvorsen Klote's Lake St. Louis, MO, car accident lawyers make sure that our clients receive any wages that are lost due to an accident. It might be difficult to cover medical expenses if you're injured in a car accident.
- Loss of Affection: If you're in a serious accident or lose a loved one due to a fatal car accident, you may be able to receive compensation for loss of affection or companionship. This is also known as "loss of consortium."
Other reimbursement may include punitive damages, mental anguish, and loss of future earning potential. It's our job to make sure you get the compensation you deserve in the event of a motor vehicle accident. Our car accident lawyers are ready to take care of your claim or, if need be, take your claim to trial. Most accidents are attributed to DUIs, not wearing a seatbelt, speeding, and other road hazards. If you've been in an accident or were hit by another driver, Halvorsen Klote can help you deal with insurance companies and the claims process.
What Should You Do After a Car Accident?
No one is stopping you from filing your own insurance claim. However, payouts are typically three to four times higher with an experienced car accident lawyer on your side. To ensure maximum payouts, our lawyers will look into and collect video footage, crime reports, medical reports, and other information required to open and win a claim. An important thing to do is to get medical help immediately, even if you think your injuries are minor. For instance, you might not know you have whiplash for weeks after a crash. Learn more about Halvorsen Klote's history and success on the testimonials page and see what types of cases we have experience with.
- Fatal Car Accident Lawyer
- Auto Accident Attorney
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
Even if you're partly at fault, you may still be eligible for compensation. Read our FAQs to learn more about motor vehicle accident claims and personal injury cases. There are various statutes of limitations depending on what state you're in. Contact Halvorsen Klote's car accident lawyers in Lake St. Louis, MO, now for more information.
Contact Our Lake St. Louis, MO, Car Accident Lawyers Now
The car accident attorneys in Lake St. Louis, MO at Halvorsen Klote are ready and willing to fight for your case. A serious injury can have lasting effects, like financial hardship, not being able to hold down a job, and other pressure on your family. It's our job at HK Law to provide top-notch legal counsel to Lake St. Louis motor accident victims and their families. Don't hesitate to contact our Lake St. Louis, MO, car accident lawyers now for a consultation.
Our practice area includes both the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Below, you will find a full list of the major cities Halvorsen Klote serves. Contact our Lake St. Louis, MO, car accident lawyers today for more information and a case review.