Town and Country, MO Personal Injury Attorneys
Call for a Free Consultation
Personal injury attorney in Town and Country, MO. Attorneys Joel Halvorsen, Greg Klote, and Samanth Orlowski at Halvorsen Klote know that accidents both severe and minor can result in staggering medical expenses, an inability to return to the job you once depended on, or permanent disfigurement and pain. Regardless of the scale of the loss you’ve endured, you are equally deserving of rights and just compensation under the law. HK Law is here to help St. Louis area residents with legal representation. Contact our Town and Country, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys in Town and Country, MO, now..
If you or a loved one have been hurt due to negligence or recklessness, HK Law's team will be your voice. Please contact a personal injury attorney in Town and Country, MO for help and a for a free, no-risk case consultation. All cases we take are based on a contingency fee so that you do not have to pay legal fees up-front.
Personal Injury Claims We Manage in Town and Country, MO
Whether your accident happened on the streets of Town and Country or in your very own home, injuries that are not your fault can happen anywhere at any time. This is why the Halvorsen Klote firm manages so many different kinds of cases, because we want to help as many individuals and their families as possible.
Halvorsen Klote is available and willing to take on a series of types of cases, including:
- Automotive Accidents: Vehicle-related crashes account for about 1.9 million accidents every year (and about 30,000 fatalities). Many of these accidents include semi trucks, speeding, distracted drivers, drugs and alcohol, and intersections.
- Premises Liability: These claims typically involve slips and falls, swimming pool accidents, fires, toxic fumes, dog bites, and other hazards that may cause injuries on someone's premises.
- Workplace Accidents: Accidents on the job can range from repetitive trauma to losing a limb. It is important to contact an experienced accident attorney if you've been injured on the job.
- Product Liability: Products that malfunction or don't hold up to safety standards can cause serious harm. There may be manufacturing defects, failure to include warnings, or even design errors that lead to injuries. May include bad brakes on a car, household appliances, and other everyday goods. Halvorsen Kote's Town and Country, MO, accident attorneys are on your side.
- Medical Malpractice: Another common cause of personal injury claims, medical malpractice is often related to surgical error, misdiagnosis, prescribing the wrong medication, and several other medical issues.
Injury cases vary based on the situation, and whatever financial damages are to follow. The personal injury attorneys in Town and Country, MO, support victims in the case of an injury.
What is Liability?
Fault depends on how the accident happened, where it happened, and how bad the damage is. If you're part of a truck accident, for instance, it is important to figure out who is to blame. That's where HK Law's personal injury attorneys in Town and Country, MO, come into play. Was it caused by poor road conditions, the trucking company, negligent driving? That is why our firm has your back.
You can recover damages by either filing a personal injury claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company or by filing a personal injury lawsuit against them in the Town and Country courts; however, it may difficult to know if you have a right to a claim in either situation.
In order to succeed, you must meet two essential elements: damages and fault. For instance, a person, business, or employee(s) of a company must commit a wrongful act or fail at their duty to protect others from dangerous situations in order to be guilty of negligence and thus held responsible for your injuries. Furthermore, the accident must meet time restrictions set forth under MO statute of limitations.
What Damages Can Be Recovered For an Injury Case in Town and Country, MO?
It's our responsibility to make sure our clients receive fair compensation for their injuries. Our Town and Country, MO, accidents attorneys look at financial damages, punitive measures, and other factors that may have caused financial and physical harm. The two primary types of compensation an accident attorney in Town and Country, MO, may provide includes the following:
- Special Damages: Economic or "special" damages can include lost wages, medical expenses, lost benefits, any loss of inheritance, and even the value of goods a victim would have provided if they weren't injured. You can also include medical and funeral expenses that survivors had to pay for. Any economic impact can be considered special damages, which is why it is important to keep track of financial repercussions. When you begin a case, our team will help you get these items in order.
- General Damages: Less specific, general damages are equally important for victims to consider. Our Town and Country, MO, injury attorneys will consider pain and suffering, emotional trauma, loss of enjoyment, and other long-lasting concerns post-injury. It's advisable to keep a journal that documents your current situation to justify general damages.
Often, personal injury claims are settled before reaching trial but, if one becomes necessary, we do not hesitate to face large insurance companies to get the amount of compensation you find fair for your injuries.
Below are other services we provide:
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
Town and Country, MO, Personal Injury Attorneys
In many cases, claims for personal injury are settled out of court before ever reaching the trial stage; however, we will never hesitate to go to trial if large insurance companies refuse to pay what’s fair.
These large insurance companies have a vested interest in limiting their liability and will therefore pressure you into accepting a settlement offer that might not be in your long-term best interests. Without someone on your side, you could lose out on getting sufficient coverage for your losses.
Furthermore, the personal injury claim process is made up of complicated details, paperwork, unexpected obstacles, and unfair denials. In our extensive experience, we know this process well and want to make it as seamless as possible for you.
If you need further help determining if you have a personal injury case, an experienced Town and Country personal injury lawyer at The Hayden Law Firm can discover if you have sufficient evidence to effectively prove fault and seek damages. Contact our firm today.
Our lawyers would be more than happy to speak with you. We've settled numerous cases and you can view our testimonials here.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.
Attorney at Law
Samantha Orlowski is a practicing attorney Halvorsen Klote.
Samantha joined Halvorsen Klote in 2018 as a law clerk and has since become a practicing attorney. Sam's number one priority is to provide individualized experiences for each client to achieve the best results.