Car Accidents Law Firm Farmington, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Farmington, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Farmington, MO. When the at-fault parties do not want to equitably compensate you for your injuries, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or a family member has been affected by a car accident caused by someone else's reckless behavior, reach out to the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the United States annually, which cause three million injuries. 38,680 people died in auto crashes in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, even though Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While nobody wants to imagine it, your life can be upended in an instant when other Farmington, MO residents are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the reckless driver's insurance company does not want to pay for your emergency medical care, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the financial recovery that you deserve to help you while you heal. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Farmington, MO, we have a reputation for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our Farmington, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complex|Every car accident has its own unique set of circumstances. The attorneys of our Farmington, MO car accidents law firm know how to receive compensation in a wide array of different car crashes. We have gotten great compensation for our Farmington, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can cause severely debilitating injuries, and are usually caused by someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up 29% of accidents and usually occur in heavy traffic. They can regularly result in neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These happen when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These accidents can be incredibly dangerous as pedestrians have little to no protection from the amount of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minimal in these accidents, neck injuries and herniated discs can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Farmington, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas such as school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not observe their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and swerves out of their lane. As these often occur at high-speeds on the highway, they can cause severe devastation and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Farmington, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a vehicle can be hit from multiple angles and directions, and they are often difficult to avoid.
No matter the circumstances of an accident, it is sometimes because another motorist broke the rules. Examples of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, which can include:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Fiddling with the radio
- Adjusting heat or AC settings
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Drowsy driving
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding causing an accident yourself is to observe the rules of the road in Farmington, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings whenever you're behind the wheel. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Farmington, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight on your behalf and get the compensation you're owed. Our car accident lawyers will ensure your financial recovery compensates you for the full extent of how your injury has affected you.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Farmington, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are frightening and cause sudden confusion. There are a several steps you should take when involved in an accident and before contacting a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, you should pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then call emergency services and render aid to anyone you are able to. If it appears to be a more serious injury, it is best not to move the victim because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if someone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is not serious, a police officer will write a report that will be very useful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police need to be on the scene quickly to take action.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You need to get the negligent driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also important to take photos of the vehicles and the surrounding area to show what might have caused the accident.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how long after a crash you can file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the best car accidents injury law firms in the Farmington, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Collect evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to determine fault
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Check out the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Farmington, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident because of someone else's careless driving, you need a talented and experienced car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to make sure you are awarded the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies want to give you less money than you deserve. Our determination, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Farmington, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.