Car Accidents Law Firm Fenton, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Fenton, MO. Our team of attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Fenton, MO. When the reckless parties do not want to equitably compensate you for your damages, we will be by your side to fight for you and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or someone you care about has been affected by a car accident caused by someone else's careless driving, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationally annually, resulting in three million injuries. there were 38,600 deaths in motor vehicle crashes in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, even though Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While it can be hard to imagine, your life can be upended in the blink of an eye when other Fenton, MO residents are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the at-fault driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you are owed to aid you in your recovery. As a leading car accidents law firm in Fenton, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will remain in constant communication with you until the end of your case.
Common Types and Causes of Car Accidents in Fenton, MO
Car accidents are complex|Each. The attorneys of our Fenton, MO car accidents law firm have experience with helping our clients collect damages in a variety of different motor vehicle crashes. Some of the most common kinds of car accidents in Fenton, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most devastating and calamitous accidents, and are usually caused by someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about almost a third of accidents and usually happen in condensed traffic. They can regularly cause whiplash.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when a car hits the side of another car. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be incredibly dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minimal in these wrecks, neck injuries and herniated discs can still happen. Low-speed collisions often occur in Fenton, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas like school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and swerves out of their lane. As these consistently happen at highway speeds, they can cause significant devastation and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver loses control of their vehicle, and Fenton, MO weather conditions often have an effect.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a car can be struck multiple times, and they are often hard to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is frequently because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, which can include:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Fiddling with the radio
- Changing climate settings
- Being lost in thought
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding being the negligent party in an accident is to obey the rules of the road in Fenton, MO and concentrate on the road ahead at all times. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Fenton, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight by your side and get the compensation you're entitled to. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for all of your damages.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Fenton, MO
Even minor accidents are frightening and cause sudden confusion. There are a several steps you should take directly after a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, it's a good idea to get out of the way of incoming traffic. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then you need to seek medical attention for anybody who has been hurt. If it appears to be a more severe injury, it is best not to move the victim as they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical care if someone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, police reports are very helpful when making your claim. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as drunk driving or reckless driving, the police need to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You need to get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also important to take photos of the vehicles and the surrounding area for skid marks or property damage.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent regulations about how long after an accident you can file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complicated.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Fenton, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Gather evidence from the scene
- Go over your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with crash to determine liability
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Check out the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Fenton, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident through no fault of your own, you need a knowledgeable and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to ensure you collect the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies try to give you less money than you are owed. Our tenacity, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a just settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will argue your case in front of a judge and jury. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Fenton, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.