Car Accidents Law Firm Union, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Union, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are a leading car accidents law firm in Union, MO. When the negligent parties do not want to equitably compensate you for your injuries, we will be by your side to fight on your behalf and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or someone you care about has been impacted by a car accident through no fault of your own, get in touch with the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
The NHTSA estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the U.S. every year, resulting in three million injuries. there were 38,600 deaths in car accidents in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, despite Americans driving less during the pandemic. While nobody wants to imagine it, your life can be upended in in a second when other Union, MO people are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the reckless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the compensation that you deserve to aid you while you recuperate. As a leading car accidents law firm in Union, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will keep in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Auto Accidents Our Union, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Every car accident has its own unique set of circumstances. The attorneys of our Union, MO car accidents law firm know how to investigate and get a financial recovery for many types of car accidents. Some of the most common kinds of car accidents in Union, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most devastating and catastrophic wrecks, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about 29% of accidents and usually happen in heavy traffic. They can frequently cause neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be incredibly dangerous as pedestrians have little to no protection from the amount of the mass and speed of vehicles.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, severe injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions often happen in Union, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas such as school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not observe their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and swerves out of their lane. As these frequently happen at high-speeds on the highway, they can cause serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Union, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are incredibly dangerous as a vehicle can be struck multiple times, and they are often hard to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is frequently because another motorist broke the rules. Cases of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, for example:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Fiddling with the radio
- Changing heat or AC settings
- Being lost in thought
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best method of avoiding being the negligent party in an accident is to obey the rules of the road in Union, MO and pay attention to the road ahead whenever you're behind the wheel. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Union, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will ensure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Union, MO
Even minor accidents can be nerve-racking and scary. There are a several things you should do immediately following a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, it's a good idea to get out of the way of incoming traffic. If it is more significant, turn off the ignition and turn the hazard lights on. Then you need to seek medical attention for anybody who has been harmed. If it appears to be a more significant injury, it is best not to move the victim because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if anyone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is minor, police reports are very useful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or reckless driving, the police will want to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Gather evidence and other important information — You ought to get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also useful to take pictures of the vehicles and the surrounding area for skid marks or property damage.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have stringent regulations about how long after a crash you can file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more difficult.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Union, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Gather police and accident reports
- Obtain evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Take depositions from witnesses and experts
- Work with car accident experts to determine fault
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience fighting a wide variety of injury claims. Check out the following links to see what other cases we take on.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Union, MO | HK Law
When you are harmed in a car accident because of someone else's careless driving, you require a talented and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you collect the compensation you are entitled to. Too often insurance companies want to give you less money than you are owed. Our persistence, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Union, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.