Car Accidents Law Firm Dardenne Prairie, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Dardenne Prairie, MO. Our team of lawyers at Halvorsen Klote are a leading car accidents law firm in Dardenne Prairie, MO. When the reckless parties do not want to equitably compensate you for your damages, we will be there to fight for you and help you get the financial recovery you need to truly recover. If you or a family member has been impacted by a car accident caused by someone else's negligence, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that there are between five to six million car accidents in the U.S. annually, which lead to 4.8 million serious injuries. there were 38,600 deaths in motor vehicle wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, in spite of the fact that Americans were driving less because of COVID-19. While it can be hard to imagine, your life can change in an instant when other Dardenne Prairie, MO residents are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident led to injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the reckless driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the financial recovery that you deserve to help you while you heal. As a leading car accidents law firm in Dardenne Prairie, MO, we have a reputation for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will keep in constant communication with you throughout your case.
Auto Accidents Our Dardenne Prairie, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complex|Each. The attorneys of our Dardenne Prairie, MO car accidents law firm know how to investigate and get a financial recovery for many types of car accidents. Some of the most common kinds of car accidents in Dardenne Prairie, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most destructive and calamitous crashes, and usually happen because of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These make up almost a third of accidents and usually happen in heavy traffic. They can frequently cause neck injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These occur when two cars collide, forming a "T" shape at the point of impact. These can often cause severe injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be especially dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of force a vehicle can exert.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, severe injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Dardenne Prairie, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas such as school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not take in account their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and weaves out of their lane. As these consistently occur at high-speeds on the highway, they can result in serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Dardenne Prairie, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a car can be struck from multiple angles and directions, and they are often difficult to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is sometimes because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Fiddling with the radio
- Adjusting temperature settings
- Being lost in thought
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid being the negligent party in an accident is to observe the rules of the road in Dardenne Prairie, MO and concentrate on the road ahead at all times. If you've been injured because of another driver's careless behavior, you need the Dardenne Prairie, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will ensure your financial recovery compensates you for all of your damages.
What to Do After a Car Accident in Dardenne Prairie, MO
Even minor accidents can be jarring and unsettling. There are a number of things you should do directly after a car accident and before reaching out to a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, it's a good idea to pull over to the side of the road. If it is more significant, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then make sure to seek medical attention for anybody who has been injured. If it looks like a more serious injury, it is best not to move the victim as they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if anyone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is not serious, a police officer will write a report that will be very helpful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as a DWI or reckless driving, the police need to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You will want to get the at-fault driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also useful to take photos of the vehicles and the entire scene to show what might have caused the accident.
- Notify your insurance carrier and make a claim with the at-fault driver's insurance — Many insurance companies have stringent rules about how long after a crash you can file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Dardenne Prairie, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Collect evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with crash to determine fault
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience fighting a wide variety of injury claims. Check out the following links to see what other cases we take on.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Dardenne Prairie, MO | HK Law
When you are injured in a car accident because of someone else's negligent actions, you require a knowledgeable and experienced car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you collect the compensation you deserve. Too often insurance companies try to give you less money than you deserve. Our determination, attention to detail and savvy will ensure that you get a equitable settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will argue your case in front of a judge and jury. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Dardenne Prairie, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.