Car Accidents Law Firm Boonville, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm Boonville, MO. Our team of lawyers at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in Boonville, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you are entitled to. If you or a loved one has been impacted by a car accident through no fault of your own, reach out to the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationally each year, resulting in 4.8 million serious injuries. there were 38,600 fatalities in auto wrecks in the U.S. in 2020, the most since 2007, despite Americans driving less during the pandemic. While nobody wants to imagine it, your life can change in the blink of an eye when other Boonville, MO residents do not follow the rules of the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the careless driver's insurance company is not being fair, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you deserve to help you while you heal. As an experienced and hardworking car accidents law firm in Boonville, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will remain in constant communication with you until the end of your case.
Common Types and Causes of Car Accidents in Boonville, MO
Car accidents are complex|Each. The attorneys of our Boonville, MO car accidents law firm know how to collect compensation in a wide array of different auto wrecks. Some of the most common kinds of car accidents in Boonville, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most devastating and calamitous wrecks, and are usually the result of drunk or reckless driving.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about almost a third of accidents and usually happen in heavy traffic. They can frequently lead to whiplash.
- T-Bone Collisions — These occur when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These collisions can be particularly dangerous as pedestrians have little to no way to protect themselves from the amount of force a vehicle can carry.
- Low-speed Collisions — While damage to a vehicle is often minimal in these accidents, severe injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions are common in Boonville, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these happen when someone does not take in account their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and weaves out of their lane. As these frequently occur at highway speeds, they can result in serious destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of Boonville, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are particularly dangerous as a car can be struck from multiple angles and directions, and avoiding them is often next to impossible.
No matter the cause of an accident, it is sometimes because another motorist broke the rules. Instances of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, for example:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Fiddling with the radio
- Adjusting heat or AC settings
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Driving when tired
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid causing an accident yourself is to observe the laws in Boonville, MO and concentrate on the road ahead at all times. If another driver caused you injuries, you need the Boonville, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure you are compensated for your personal property damage, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in Boonville, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are scary and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of steps you should take immediately after a car accident and before contacting a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, it's a good idea to pull over to the side of the road. If it is more severe, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then make sure to seek medical attention for anybody who has been harmed. If it looks like a more significant injury, it is best not to move the victim as they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical attention if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even if the accident is minor, a police officer will write a report that will be very helpful when filing your claim. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police need to be on the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You need to get the at-fault driver's information. It is also useful to take photographs of the vehicles and the entire scene for skid marks or property damage.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have strict regulations about how how much time can pass after an accident before you file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complex.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the Boonville, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Collect police and accident reports
- Gather evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with crash to determine fault
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience winning a wide variety of personal injury cases. Check out the following links to see more about the services we offer.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in Boonville, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident because of someone else's careless behavior, you require a talented and experienced car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to ensure you recover the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies attempt to give you less money than you are entitled to. Our work ethic, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will argue your case in front of a judge and jury. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us anything unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the Boonville, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.