Car Accidents Law Firm High Ridge, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm High Ridge, MO. Our team of attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in High Ridge, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to take responsibility for their actions, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you need to truly recover. If you or a family member has been impacted by a car accident caused by someone else's reckless behavior, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The NHTSA reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationwide annually, which cause 4.8 million serious injuries. 38,680 people died in car crashes in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, even though Americans were driving less during the pandemic. While we don't think about it, your life can be turned completely upside down in one moment when other High Ridge, MO residents are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident resulted in injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the at-fault driver's insurance company is not being fair, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will secure for you the financial recovery that you deserve to help you in your recovery. As a leading car accidents law firm in High Ridge, MO, we are known for our diligent preparation, and our car accidents lawyers and staff will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our High Ridge, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Every car accident has its own unique set of circumstances. The attorneys of our High Ridge, MO car accidents law firm know how to investigate and get a financial recovery for many types of car accidents. We have gotten great compensation for our High Ridge, MO clients in:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most disastrous and catastrophic crashes, and usually happen because of drunk or reckless driving.
- Rear-end Collisions — These are incredibly common, making up 29% of accidents and usually happen in condensed traffic. They can regularly lead to neck and back injuries.
- T-Bone Collisions — These take place when two cars collide, forming a "T" shape at the point of impact. Passengers are often the injury victims in these crashes.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These accidents can be especially dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of force a vehicle can apply.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, significant injuries can still happen. Low-speed collisions often happen in High Ridge, MO parking lots, or low-speed areas like school zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not heed their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is not paying attentions and weaves out of their lane. As these consistently happen at high-speeds on the highway, they can result in significant destruction and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of High Ridge, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are particularly dangerous as a vehicle can be hit from multiple angles and directions, and they are often difficult to avoid.
Whatever type of car accident you suffered injuries, property damage, or other damages from, it is sometimes because another motorist broke the rules. Common types of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, for example:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at a map
- Adjusting the radio
- Changing temperature settings
- Drunk or otherwise impaired driving
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid causing an accident yourself is to obey the rules of the road in High Ridge, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings whenever you're behind the wheel. If you've been injured because of another driver's thoughtless driving, you need the High Ridge, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to faithfully and fiercely represent you. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for all of your damages.
What to Do After a Car Accident in High Ridge, MO
Even being involved in a minor accident are scary and cause sudden confusion. There are a number of steps you should take directly following a car accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If there is no serious damage or injuries, it's a good idea to pull over to the side of the road. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then make sure to seek medical attention for anybody who has been injured. If it appears to be a more significant injury, it is best not to move the victim because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 right away for emergency medical care if someone has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, a police officer will write a report that will be very useful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by a crime, such as a DWI or reckless driving, the police need to be on the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You will want to get the negligent driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also important to take pictures of the vehicles and the surrounding area to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent regulations about how long after an accident you can file a claim. Not filing on time could make your case more complicated.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the High Ridge, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Obtain police and accident reports
- Obtain evidence from the scene
- Evaluate your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at Halvorsen Klote have experience fighting a wide variety of personal injury cases. Check out the links below to see what other cases we take on.
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
- Truck Crash Lawyers
- Slip and Fall Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in High Ridge, MO | HK Law
When you are hurt in a car accident because of someone else's reckless driving, you need a skilled and experienced car accidents law firm like HK Law by your side to make sure you are awarded the compensation you are owed. Too often insurance companies try to give you less money than you are entitled to. Our tenacity, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a just settlement. If we cannot agree on a fair settlement, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never pay us a dime unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the High Ridge, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.