Car Accidents Law Firm New Florence, MO
Call 877-51-HKLAW for a Consultation and Case Review.
Car Accidents Law Firm New Florence, MO. Our attorneys at Halvorsen Klote are an experienced and knowledgeable car accidents law firm in New Florence, MO. When the people who caused your injury do not want to fairly compensate you for your damages, we will provide you with expert legal representation and help you get the compensation you deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident caused by someone else's reckless behavior, call the car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote at 877-51-HKLAW or fill out our online form.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reports that there are approximately five to six million car accidents nationwide each year, which cause three million injuries. 38,680 people died in auto accidents in the U.S. in 2020, the highest number of fatalities since 2007, in spite of the fact that Americans were driving less during the pandemic. While it can be hard to imagine, your life can be turned completely upside down in one moment when other New Florence, MO residents are not careful while they're on the road. Whether your accident caused injuries that resulted in permanent disability, or the at-fault driver's insurance company does not want to fairly compensate you, Halvorsen Klote's car accidents law firm will help get you the financial recovery that you are owed to help you in your recovery. As a leading car accidents law firm in New Florence, MO, we are known for our client-centered approach, and our car accidents lawyers and paralegals will always keep you updated as your claim progresses.
Auto Accidents Our New Florence, MO Car Accident Law Firm Takes On
Car accidents are complicated|Every car accident has its own unique set of circumstances. The attorneys of our New Florence, MO car accidents law firm know how to investigate and get a financial recovery for many types of car accidents. Some of the most common types of car accidents in New Florence, MO are:
- Head-on Collisions — These can be the among the most disastrous and catastrophic wrecks, and are usually the result of someone driving on the wrong side of the road because they were drunk or distracted.
- Rear-end Collisions — These accidents account for about almost a third of accidents and usually happen in condensed traffic. They can regularly cause whiplash.
- T-Bone Collisions — These occur when the front of a vehicle strikes the side of another. These can often cause serious injuries for a passenger or driver.
- Pedestrian Collisions — These accidents can be especially dangerous as pedestrians have nowhere near the protection of vehicle occupants and because of force a vehicle can carry.
- Low-speed Collisions — While you might think these lead to only minor injuries, neck injuries and herniated discs can still happen. Low-speed collisions often take place in New Florence, MO parking lots, or near schools and other low-speed zones.
- Sideswipe Collisions — Also called merging collisions, these occur when someone does not pay attention to their blind spot when merging, or when a driver is distracted and veers out of their lane. As these often happen at highway speeds, they can result in serious devastation and injury.
- Single Car Accidents — These occur when a driver is drunk, reckless, otherwise negligent, or because of New Florence, MO weather conditions.
- Multi-Vehicle Collisions — These are especially dangerous as a car can be hit multiple times, and they are often hard to avoid.
No matter the circumstances of an accident, it is sometimes because of negligence on the part of another motorist. Instances of negligence in car accidents include:
- Distracted Driving, such as:
- Texting while driving
- Eating while driving
- Looking at directions
- Adjusting the radio
- Adjusting heat or AC settings
- Being lost in thought
- Driving while drunk or on drugs
- Fatigued driving
- Reckless driving
The best way to avoid causing an accident yourself is to observe the rules of the road in New Florence, MO and be cognizant of your surroundings whenever you're behind the wheel. If you've been injured because of another driver's thoughtless actions, you need the New Florence, MO car accidents law firm of HK Law to fight for you and get the compensation you're owed. Our car accident lawyers will make sure your financial recovery compensates you for the financial, physical and emotional effects of your injury.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident in New Florence, MO
Even minor accidents can be nerve-racking and unsettling. There are a several things you should do when involved in an accident and before consulting with a car accident law firm:
- Make sure everyone is safe — If the accident is minor, you should get out of the way of incoming traffic. If the accident is catastrophic, turn your car off and turn the hazard lights on. Then call emergency services and render aid to anyone you are able to. If it appears to be a more serious injury, it is best not to move the victim because they may have received an injury to their spine. Call 911 immediately for emergency medical attention if anybody has been injured.
- Call the police — Even for minor accidents, police reports are very helpful when proving liability. If the accident was caused by criminal actions, such as a DWI or excessive speeding, the police need to arrive at the scene quickly to take action.
- Collect evidence and other important information — You should get the negligent driver's personal, contact, and insurance information. It is also important to take pictures of the vehicles and the surrounding area to show what might have caused the accident.
- File an insurance claim — Many insurance companies have stringent regulations about how how much time can pass after a crash before you file a claim. Not filing on time could complicate your case.
- Contact HK Law — We are one of the leading car accidents injury law firms in the New Florence, MO area. When you hire us, we will:
- Gather police and accident reports
- Acquire evidence from the scene
- Review your medical records
- Find and get statements from eyewitnesses
- Work with car accident experts to hold the negligent driver accountable
The personal injury lawyers at HK Law have experience winning a wide variety of injury claims. Take a look at the links below to see more about the services we offer.
- Bike Wreck Lawyer
- What to Do After a Car Accident
- Premises Liability Attorneys
- Automobile Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
- Lawyer for Bicycle Accident
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Injury Claim Lawyer
- Drunk Driving Accident Lawyers
- Auto Crash Attorney
Car Accidents Law Firm in New Florence, MO | HK Law
When you are injured in a car accident because of someone else's reckless driving, you require a skilled and accomplished car accidents law firm like HK Law in your corner to ensure you collect the compensation you are entitled to. Too many times insurance companies want to give you less money than you deserve. Our work ethic, attention to detail and expertise will ensure that you get a fair settlement. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we will take your case to court. We charge no upfront fees and you will never owe us a penny unless we win your case. Call us today at 877-51-HKLAW or contact us online to find out more about how the New Florence, MO car accidents law firm of Halvorsen Klote can help you.
Attorney at Law
Joel Halvorsen and his partner Greg Klote founded the Halvorsen Klote law firm on the principle that injured people and their families should have access to the same quality legal representation as large insurance companies.
Attorney at Law
Greg Klote is a partner and founder of Halvorsen Klote.
Greg has successfully fought for people who were injured through no fault of their own. He became a lawyer to help make a difference in the lives of those who have been wronged and treated unfairly.